Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Skully is Manboy's sister baby daddy. The little girl that Leon accidentally killed was Skully's daughter and Manboy's niece.

Manboy is Skully's girlfriend's brother.

Skully's girl is Manboy's sister.

Outside of the gang shyt, we got a little hint at what would cause the issues. Think I talked about it in last season's thread, I'll see if I can find it.

But first time we see Skully, he keeps hitting Manboy with the "You getting big now", "you lifting weights" big brother type shyt. He's definitely 10-15 years older than Manboy and still sees him as a little kid. That shyt would seep through in decision making, how much of a cut Manboy would get.

You could tell Manboy wouldn't like that shyt for too long.

Thanks for the clarification. But yeah, I remembered that there was some kinda connection between them. It be like that sometimes, the ones you closest to end up being your enemy.

Either way, Leon is persona non grata now. Everyone’s individual story seems to be getting more adverse by the episode. Makes you wonder who blinks first. More masterful writing from Baba Walter :yes:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
We know that Leon has Manboy & Skully at his neck, but he also has to worry about the LAPD.
That shootout was in broad daylight in the suburbs, and Leon left hella evidence behind.
Franklin needs Leon, but Leon needs to leave LA fast! Leon hopefully has some money, so the smart thing to do would be to take his family (his mom & young siblings) & Fatback and bounce out of California.
If he stays, his (or his family's) days are numbered.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Just rewatched the final scene.

Baby girl was still alive before Leon got out the car and shot into the car again. You see the mom peek her head out and say "No, no" before he starts firing again.:mjcry:

That scene was shot and acted beautifully. Everybody involved did an excellent job.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We know that Leon has Manboy & Skully at his neck, but he also has to worry about the LAPD.
That shootout was in broad daylight in the suburbs, and Leon left hella evidence behind.
Franklin needs Leon, but Leon needs to leave LA fast! Leon hopefully has some money, so the smart thing to do would be to take his family (his mom & young siblings) & Fatback and bounce out of California.

If Leon leaves, then I think this marks the end for Wanda.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
No bullshyt. They still want his head, after what he did to Officer Wright :lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where can I find a link to this episode for free? My website that usually drops it right away may have got clapped up. I will give rep and a dap please.

if you have the time, you can signup with hulu using an email address you haven’t used with them before for a free 30-day trial