Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This shyt with Franklin and Leon kinda feels like the situation Avon was in when Stringer got caught up between Omar and Brother Mouzone and he had to give him up
Yeah it seems that way..

The ONLY way Leon survives this rough patch is if they take skully out. He’s unhinged. Manboy hates Leon too so you have to deal with that.

Either way it looks like Leon is screwed. He’s not thinking rational, sorta like his friend Kevin which he ended getting killed.

And monk quitting was major because Franklin felt safe, then when Franklin like “after this is over, then you have my permission to quit”.. Monk was fucc you, I’m done now.. powerful moment that everyone is not driven by money...

Also that girl Franklin is busting down is either a Cop or she’s working with them to bring the empire down.. You can tell..

:russ: @ fatback big knot-kneed ass keep surviving these shootings...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t see Leon dying. I see Franklin coming close to killing him as shown in the previews but realize that’s his day one and he doubles down on him. If he loses Leon, he might as well stop dealing drugs as he’ll have a weak ass squad going forward. Especially with the other dude leaving.

A couple of weeks ago I said to go with Skully but with everything that happened he gotta go :hubie:He is never going to forgive his daughter dying even if his men started the conflict. If I’m Franklin, he getting done. Man boy is a slimy nikka. If he can gain enough, he’ll sell out anyone. So that’s who Franklin will have to rock with even if it means having to look over your shoulder for this shady ass nikka in the future. Franklin will also maybe have to reach out to Reed for reinforcement in some way. Franklin could also send Leon out to Arkansas but I hope not. That’s my take on it :hubie:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It would be cool if we could've gotten an explanation of what kicked off the beef between Manboy and Skully's cliques. All we got was Skully saying Manboy don't know how to shut his mouth.

Ain’t they related? I feel like in season 3 when Manboy introduced Saint to Skully he said he was his crazy ass cousin or some shyt.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be cool if we could've gotten an explanation of what kicked off the beef between Manboy and Skully's cliques. All we got was Skully saying Manboy don't know how to shut his mouth.

Ain’t they related? I feel like in season 3 when Manboy introduced Saint to Skully he said he was his crazy ass cousin or some shyt.
Skully's girl is Manboy's sister.

Outside of the gang shyt, we got a little hint at what would cause the issues. Think I talked about it in last season's thread, I'll see if I can find it.

But first time we see Skully, he keeps hitting Manboy with the "You getting big now", "you lifting weights" big brother type shyt. He's definitely 10-15 years older than Manboy and still sees him as a little kid. That shyt would seep through in decision making, how much of a cut Manboy would get.

You could tell Manboy wouldn't like that shyt for too long.