Official "Sleepy Hollow" Thread

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Word..plus you don't have 22 episodes and you're trying to tell all these stories. Scale it back

Exactly, and even the writer's are losing track of their own storylines.

3/4 episodes back they were teasing Abby and the Blonde dude, then the first episode after the winter hiatus, he was back pining for Jenny and all I could think was "someone in the writer's room fukked up".

And I honestly feel like the only reason the writer's are keeping Ichabod's wife around is to stop themselves from falling into the Abby & Ichabod 'ship trap.

I love the show though, and I watch a ton of shyt, but this and Person of Interest are two of the ones I genuinely look forward to.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
THIS shyt WAS GREAT.

ORLANDO JONES BACK
JENNY BACK
KATRINA DEAD
ICHABOD BACK
ABBIE SLAYS
GRACE MILLS SIGHTING

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Please renew us Fox. :mjcry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The last 3 or so weeks of this show has been a clinic in how to rehab a show that has gone off track. They got rid of all the things that made Season 2 so shytty for the most part and new have reset the table going forward.
Now they have to hope that they didn't do so much damage early on that the show doesn't get renewed.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
RT got the show at 100 :dahell:

I like the show; didn't know it was so well reviewed

Season 3 :mjcry:

Nikki winning

The last 3 or so weeks of this show has been a clinic in how to rehab a show that has gone off track. They got rid of all the things that made Season 2 so shytty for the most part and new have reset the table going forward.
Now they have to hope that they didn't do so much damage early on that the show doesn't get renewed.
:banderas:Nikki goin' back in time was ill.