Official "Sleepy Hollow" Thread

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shaping up to top season one

Katrina decisions bringing the whole team down. We need less of her and more of Jenny

Last edited:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Henry with the turn :whoo: got his own plans

we need less Ichabod and Katrina one one one scenes going forward lol

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They need to kill Katrina, get rid of the generic blond white guy, have Henry become the new Big Bad, turn Irving into the Horsemen of War, and show more Jenny.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Henry with the turn :whoo: got his own plans

we need less Ichabod and Katrina one one one scenes going forward lol

I don't know; the "divorce" scene was kinda good

I loved how Icabod never really is over the hiding the baby, killing that lady, ect. stuff like everything is sweet

I'm a Nicole Beharie stan, but, Icabod is the best character on the show

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The new episode was alright. Katrina is easily my most hated character though.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I disagree with that but ok tv.com writer

Same.

I think there's still a very good chance it gets renewed. It may not get a ton of viewers, but its fanbase is pretty ravenous and active.

I swear to God if I'm deprived of Nikki Beharie and Lyndie Greenwood on a weekly basis I'mma kill myself :mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Same.

I think there's still a very good chance it gets renewed. It may not get a ton of viewers, but its fanbase is pretty ravenous and active.

I swear to God if I'm deprived of Nikki Beharie and Lyndie Greenwood on a weekly basis I'mma kill myself :mjcry:

Yeah the problem with the show isn't fox as this writer wants to point out for click bait it's the writers seemingly trying to go too big and include all these characters in story lines.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Yeah the problem with the show isn't fox as this writer wants to point out for click bait it's the writers seemingly trying to go too big and include all these characters in story lines.

Yeah, I like that it has becomes somewhat of an ensemble cast, but at this point, Ichabod's wife, the blonde-ex-machina who always knows where to get ancient artefacts, and possibly Orlando Jones' character are pulling the show down.

5+ good guys is entirely too many cast members, especially when you always need to service an enemy/bad guy and his/her storyline.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, I like that it has becomes somewhat of an ensemble cast, but at this point, Ichabod's wife, the blonde-ex-machina who always knows where to get ancient artefacts, and possibly Orlando Jones' character are pulling the show down.

5+ good buys is entirely too many cast members, especially when you always need to service an enemy/bad guy and his/her storyline.

Word..plus you don't have 22 episodes and you're trying to tell all these stories. Scale it back