Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:mjlol::camby:

7K8zNgP.png

looked at that list was like, “wtf is chinatown detective and hi mom?!”

Didnt know that china be watching movies like that. Im ignent, i know they got a billion people but figured most were in rural areas. Boy im wrong; i dont know shiit aboot chinas.

regardless, from seeing those figures, marvel loses out on tons of money not releasing movies to that market. I always heard it, now i see why.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
looked at that list was like, “wtf is chinatown detective and hi mom?!”

Didnt know that china be watching movies like that. Im ignent, i know they got a billion people but figured most were in rural areas. Boy im wrong; i dont know shiit aboot chinas.

regardless, from seeing those figures, marvel loses out on tons of money not releasing movies to that market. I always heard it, now i see why.

China also can say any chinese film makes X amount of money and nobody can dispute it. It's long been suspected china heavily inflates how much certain Chinese films make as a cultural slap in the face to the west. As it means Chinese movies get into the top 10 for most money made.

It's a very crafty.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If you're watching the:ninja1: Version, TeN Minutes in before they start speaking English

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Awkwafina hate was at an all-time high when the movie first came out, and I just wanted to say that I totally get it because god damn was she annoying in this movie. :snoop:

I don't buy her as any sort of love interest to Shang-Chi, and her whole brand of comedy was too cringe even by MCU 'quip' standards.

Like one of those lame ass female comedians who just go, "Ugh, my vagina :unimpressed:" in monotone like that's supposed to be funny.

And she does exactly that in the fukking movie. :scust:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I know Awkwafina hate was at an all-time high when the movie first came out, and I just wanted to say that I totally get it because god damn was she annoying in this movie. :snoop:

I don't buy her as any sort of love interest to Shang-Chi, and her whole brand of comedy was too cringe even by MCU 'quip' standards.

Like one of those lame ass female comedians who just go, "Ugh, my vagina :unimpressed:" in monotone like that's supposed to be funny.

Disney hasn't had an awesome track record with love anyway :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Movie was solid, hated the storyline though, too cliche.

wish Michelle Yeohs character had a bigger role

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

I saw nothing in the movie at all that gave any sort of romantic vibe between them. She was just his female road dawg. Didn't think she was that bad honestly.
You got a film that you want to give Asians a chance to get big exposure while having comedic elements...She's a popular Asian representative and pretty much the best fit for the role that I could think of....
Are there actually any young funny Asian actors in Hollywood?:mjlol::yeshrug: