Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These guys are serious about being authentic in regards to ethnicity. So guys like Henry Golding are apparently out of the running for the role. There's another stipulation that the actor must be able to speak in a standard American accent.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
These guys are serious about being authentic in regards to ethnicity. So guys like Henry Golding are apparently out of the running for the role. There's another stipulation that the actor must be able to speak in a standard American accent.

They better also be able to speak the language properly if they want to make bank in China.

Nobody is going to take it seriously there if the hero of the movie is butchering the native language.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
One of the interesting facts Ive learned about kungfu movies is that they can film the whole fight in one shot at full screen to watch them actually fight. Most western fight scenes have so many cuts during the fight scenes because the actors aren't giving a full fight choreography. The actors do bare minimum when we see their face on screen, but cut the screen slide the stunt double and they do most of the moves when it doesn't show their face.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess Ludi Lin's, Harry Shum's and Remy Hii (Brad in Far from Home)'s chances of getting that MCU check has risen exponentially.
I think Harry's too old. I checked his wiki and the guy's 37. The casting call is looking for someone in their 20s.

Ludi Lin is 31 but I think he might be young enough that the casting agents would consider him for the role.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think Harry's too old. I checked his wiki and the guy's 37. The casting call is looking for someone in their 20s.

Ludi Lin is 31 but I think he might be young enough that the casting agents would consider him for the role.
Harry Shum is 37? Damn, he might be the Asian guy version of Bianca Lawson because I think dude still stars in shows where he is supposed to be a teenager and shyt.