Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Shang Chi is cool and all that, but I want to know more about the dude in the Kabuki mask.
That's Death Dealer...he was one of Fu Manchu's assassins in the comics.

The look in the movie is way better than what he was rocking in the comics.

xMrNK6f.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Holy shyt yall will derail any thread :dwillhuh:Finally watched it looks pretty good and I hope they dive more into the supernatural aspects. Combat looks great and Death Dealer definitely has a Winter Soldier just a phantom in the film type of vibe:ehh:Mandarin looks:ld:but hopefully he cuts loose with the rings of power and we get Fing Fang Foom:blessed:That last part with the bus looked kinda cringe that comedic moment was:skip:Hopefully that'll get worked on:skip:This gets me more excited for Daredevil and Ironfist :whoo:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Holy shyt yall will derail any thread :dwillhuh:Finally watched it looks pretty good and I hope they dive more into the supernatural aspects. Combat looks great and Death Dealer definitely has a Winter Soldier just a phantom in the film type of vibe:ehh:Mandarin looks:ld:but hopefully he cuts loose with the rings of power and we get Fing Fang Foom:blessed:That last part with the bus looked kinda cringe that comedic moment was:skip:Hopefully that'll get worked on:skip:This gets me more excited for Daredevil and Ironfist :whoo:

The fact this is written completely straight faced is insane.

I know Hobbit did Smaug but the fact a talking dragon is like yeah so, is crazy.

Doing aliens was a hard leap a decade ago.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Looks like a marvel-ised action movie and not in a good way :mjcry:

I hate awkwafina. Persona of a stereotypical black woman