Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Trailer looked dope.

I hope Akwafina isn't in it as much as the trailer makes it seem like she's in it because she is annoying as hell.
they showed her just as much as the main lol she's definitely in it a lot. She's gonna be the kat dennings from thor 1 of this unfortunately :snoop: hopefully he leaves her at some point to handle business.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they showed her just as much as the main lol she's definitely in it a lot. She's gonna be the kat dennings from thor 1 of this unfortunately :snoop: hopefully he leaves her at some point to handle business.
she's the most famous person in this movie to an American audience. she's probably gonna be his Falcon/Loki/etc best friend/foil second lead and get a ton of screen time. i'm a little afraid of that prospect also. i also feel like there's a twist with her for some reason. she can definitely be annoying as fukk.

hopefully she gets W'Kabi/Nakia screen time. they're both big time actors on the rise who weren't in BP that much... but i doubt it. i think she's in most of hte movie.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He needs to, because to be quite honest, BP1 was a little rough around the edges with the iffy CGI and lousy staged and concepted action sequences. Really was hoping to see T'Challa turn up the savagery in the sequel but :mjcry:

Word, my biggest criticism for black panther was the action/fight choreography. It was probably the worst I’ve ever seen in a marvel film.

Thy need to get whoever did the winter soldier fight scenes on the next BP

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Word, my biggest criticism for black panther was the action/fight choreography. It was probably the worst I’ve ever seen in a marvel film.

Thy need to get whoever did the winter soldier fight scenes on the next BP
Coming from civil war where the fights where tchalla fight was dope

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is like the easiest grossing billion dollar movie i've ever seen :russ:

#marvelset

05fe6400609ddad7a42500dd5bf2a27f.gif
Easy. With all that Asian harassment going on, they gonna come out in droves to show support.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer was pure FIRE:merchant:
Whoever put this together damn son u deserve a raise!

Dont know nothing about this character but I hope i get Guardians 1 type surprise. Not a Marvel stan but I love my martial arts movies so after this trailer probably Day 1:takedat:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shang Chi is cool and all that, but I want to know more about the dude in the Kabuki mask.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Iron Fist 1 and The Defenders was garbage. :scust:

Iron Fist 2 was aight though :ehh:

Disney fukked up by not letting them get those next seasons off :mjcry: