Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
These two have been making Justice League videos constantly going OD with the stannery. :dead:

But even they were forced to react for those clicks :russ:

Notice how both of them are trying their best not to like the trailer too much :mjlol:

never heard of the other guy but i hate tyrone magnus, dude isn't even a casual fan. he cleary just reacts to all this shyt for views and has no actul interest. the type of dude to ask why superman didn't show up to help fight Thanos

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This shyt looks and feels generic.

teaser trailers usually are......:mjlol:

tumblr_ncmavkCGfg1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off topic.... I hope Ryan Coogler is somewhere on the planet watching this trailer like....

giphy.gif

And then proceeds to...

DJ-Taking-Notes-GIF.gif

TO make sure when Black Panther 2 drops........ the comparisons will be mute. Because you know they will try to compare this to BP :mjpls:

At this point the MCU is competing with itself. :blessed:

tumblr_mvcqjoHayj1r7vt2no1_400.gif

He needs to, because to be quite honest, BP1 was a little rough around the edges with the iffy CGI and lousy staged and concepted action sequences. Really was hoping to see T'Challa turn up the savagery in the sequel but :mjcry:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He needs to, because to be quite honest, BP1 was a little rough around the edges with the iffy CGI and lousy staged and concepted action sequences. Really was hoping to see T'Challa turn up the savagery in the sequel but :mjcry:
Question; would you have been happier if they had Wyatt Russel play Steve Rogers or would you rather him be John Walker? I understand people want Black Panther recast but i don't really think they fully understand what they are actually asking for. Chadwick knocked the role out of the park, the new actor would just get treated like the Val Kilmer version of T'challa if they had him play the exact same person instead of just making a new Black Panther.