Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Daps
Maybe thats not the best word, What i mean is they try to use special effect to make it seem like characters are actually leaping high and running fast, as opposed to them clearly being hoisted by crane is what i mean. Wire work is obvious

I understand what you are saying now

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
DC even has some dope ass black characters and for some reason REFUSES to use them.

For example, The streets are screaming for John Stewart Green Lantern and these fukks at WB are either dragging their feet with it, or straight up don't want to do it.

It's become very obvious during the whole the whole Synder Cut affair that one of the big reasons that Cyborg was pushed to the Justice League was so Geoff johns who was a big consultant on the first round of DC movies and also a writer on Green Lantern could push Hal Jordon instead of the more popular John Stewart and could point out and say look we have a black character in JL

WB really did Synder dirty he wanted Cyborg and he wanted John Stewart they even filmed a ton of stuff.

Now that Geoff Johns has been disgraced maybe we'll finally see some movement on this as due to the whole fukkery with Ray Fisher I doubt we'll see Cyborg for a while.

But maybe this is why they are having that Black Superman talk, that would negate the need for them to use John Stewart. I mean its looking like we can only have 1 black person in the JL on screen.

SMH

:martin:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It's a common term in West Indian patois. What's lame about it? :mjpls:

Ignore him breh.

kJ9wOG.gif

His ignorance cannot be quantified.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's become very obvious during the whole the whole Synder Cut affair that one of the big reasons that Cyborg was pushed to the Justice League was so Geoff johns who was a big consultant on the first round of DC movies and also a writer on Green Lantern could push Hal Jordon instead of the more popular John Stewart and could point out and say look we have a black character in JL

WB really did Synder dirty he wanted Cyborg and he wanted John Stewart they even filmed a ton of stuff.

Now that Geoff Johns has been disgraced maybe we'll finally see some movement on this as due to the whole fukkery with Ray Fisher I doubt we'll see Cyborg for a while.

But maybe this is why they are having that Black Superman talk, that would negate the need for them to again use John Stewart again. I mean its looking like we can only have 1 black person in the JL on screen.

SMH

:martin:
I actually think a John Stewart Green Lantern movie would do better than a Black Superman movie. Again,they are playing themselves. Doing John Stewart is obvious, like WTF?!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Off topic.... I hope Ryan Coogler is somewhere on the planet watching this trailer like....

giphy.gif

And then proceeds to...

DJ-Taking-Notes-GIF.gif

TO make sure when Black Panther 2 drops........ the comparisons will be mute. Because you know they will try to compare this to BP :mjpls:

At this point the MCU is competing with itself. :blessed:

tumblr_mvcqjoHayj1r7vt2no1_400.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I actually think a John Stewart Green Lantern movie would do better than a Black Superman movie. Again,they are playing themselves. Doing John Stewart is obvious, like WTF?!
They don’t want an actual confident black man standing next to Batman and calling him out
They want one who has no chance fukking any white women

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks dope. I'm definitely gonna see this. But why it took so long to get a trailer?
Why do you think Breh? Lol

Same reason why this movie didn’t drop a month ago like it was supposed to and why Black Widow isn’t already a year old

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Trailer looks :leon:

Action sequences already looking better than Iron Fist too