Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
DC even has some dope ass black characters and for some reason REFUSES to use them.

For example, The streets are screaming for John Stewart Green Lantern and these fukks at WB are either dragging their feet with it, or straight up don't want to do it.
they don't want to do it
zack synder wanted to and they basically tore him out for suggesting it

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My man @Ethnic Vagina Finder wildin with the gifs!!!

xYNg6Wn.png
Chapter-Pai-Mei.jpg

Daps
DC is about give a movie to a Black Kryptonian. They are trying to catch up with Marvel because they see how well their movies are performing. They are probably fast tracking Static and that because they are aware that Blade is about to be another Black Panther. The people running it before are definitely straight up white supremacist, though

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
DC even has some dope ass black characters and for some reason REFUSES to use them.

For example, The streets are screaming for John Stewart Green Lantern and these fukks at WB are either dragging their feet with it, or straight up don't want to do it.
DC been racist and fanboyish

So many characters ain't get series because of "sales"

Meanwhile fukking Booster Gold got his own book

Daps
another minor complaint, while i understand and appreciate that this is meant to appeal to the asian audience. The obvious wire work, which is clearly meant as a nod to old school asian kung fu movies, still feels a bit out of place in the mcu. Should've still went for more realism like they do with the other movies when it comes to the special effects. Jackie Chan Style pratical looking stunts >>>> for the MCU.

Now Most people are probably going to disagree with this but i will explain why i think this.

For his solo film its great and i'm sure people will love it. Not going to hurt this film in the least. What it will do though is make his crossover appearances fell stunted. When he's not doing that in the next avengers movie people are going to ask why, or opposite if everyone is suddenly doing that because he's in the movie people are going to be confused. But then again i haven't read shang chi in a while, but in the day he was just a regular martial artist, heard he has super powers now so maybe he's on some scarlett witch type of stuff.

What are these superhero projects that have “realism” exactly?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What these superhero projects that have “realism” exactly?
Maybe thats not the best word, What i mean is they try to use special effect to make it seem like characters are actually leaping high and running fast, as opposed to them clearly being hoisted by crane is what i mean. Wire work is obvious