My reaction to all the cac smarks mad at the true Queen winning the Rumble
AccomplishedAcclaimedCusimanse-size_restricted.gif

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
i love bayley but now aint the time. it gotta be bianca and sasha 1 on 1
Sasha vs Bayley at WM makes sense, it always made sense. But they needed to pull the trigger on Bianca right now. Me personally i think Bayley, and Sasha should go at WM when one of them (or both) decides to hang up their boots. I’m sure they’d love to retire each other on the grandest stage of them all. Just has to be before they begin to lose a step.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Good show honestly. booked nicely. I didn't actually think Edge would win but one thing I'll give him props for is he isn't trying to slack out there whenever he has the shine like Goldberg. Dude came in at number 1 to get roughed up and do work for an hour. I thought Big E, Seth, or DB would win. Also every old head they brought back was able to move out there so good on that. Carlito really aged amazingly and looks like he can go another 5 years.

Roman a grade A scumbag out there. Ran the dude over with a cart out of nowhere and talked about man's pops and grandfather :wow:

Also it's the little things like Sasha rubbing Mella's back after almost breaking her back that get me sometime :mjlol:

Bianca winning :blessed: really thought they were about to have Lana win it.

and thank goodness Drew won.

show was a 8/10 imo

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Any chance they put the strap on aj styles at the chamber ? :jbhmm:

McIntyre vs edge is :scust: