Official: REAL 4k, HDR tvs

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Looky here bruh.. That good ol' chart is BULLshyt :stopitslime:
You said "They say" well who is this they?
While I wait on that, I'm gonna point out how the chart itself, if you actually look at the various distances it claims are "optimal" and you'll see tons of frogshyt. An SD televison for instance, according to this chart, it says the best way to watch is by having a 27in and then sitting 19ft away from that muthafukka :laff: If you get a 100in 4K set, they reccomend you sit about 8ft from it :wtf: This is optimal apparently.

Don't worry about your eyesight brehs :francis:

I feel the same way breh :yeshrug:

This whole thread is "they say" though.

Just thought id give more of "their" statistics :lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Looky here bruh.. That good ol' chart is BULLshyt :stopitslime:
You said "They say" well who is this they?
While I wait on that, I'm gonna point out how the chart itself, if you actually look at the various distances it claims are "optimal" and you'll see tons of frogshyt. An SD televison for instance, according to this chart, it says the best way to watch is by having a 27in and then sitting 19ft away from that muthafukka :laff: If you get a 100in 4K set, they reccomend you sit about 8ft from it :wtf: This is optimal apparently.

Don't worry about your eyesight brehs :francis:

I feel the same way breh :yeshrug:

This whole thread is "they say" though.

Just thought id give more of "their" statistics :lolbron:
it's really crazy... you look at reviews and people say they love the tvs.. then give high ratings

then that same exact website will have an entire write up telling you that there's no reason to buy a 4k tv and you can't tell the difference anyway

you really just have to go judge on your own

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Can you brehs recommend a decently priced entertainment center that looks :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not really, just gotta get them at the right time. When I bought my 65" KS8000 it was on sale for $2K, same price at a 6300 series 70", but a much better set. Within 2 weeks the priced dropped $250, called Best Buy they credited me that right back to my card. Then Samsung ran their Black Friday sale, prices dropped for almost 2 weeks.

$2000 for a tv tho???? :why: that's still insane...

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about updating my 55" panny plasma to a 65" led. Saw this at target today LG® 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV

How does it stack up to the new 6 series from TCL?

Would the TCL be better for gaming?

Edit: nvm. Looks like the LG really only beats it in viewing angles
LG UK6300 vs TCL R617 Side-by-Side TV Comparison

Bestbuy had a sale on the TCL yesterday but it's over now. Any chance they might still honor it if I were to bring it up?

It looks like they're all out of stock locally. Are there any decent alternatives?

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thinking about updating my 55" panny plasma to a 65" led. Saw this at target today LG® 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV

How does it stack up to the new 6 series from TCL?

Would the TCL be better for gaming?

Edit: nvm. Looks like the LG really only beats it in viewing angles
LG UK6300 vs TCL R617 Side-by-Side TV Comparison

Bestbuy had a sale on the TCL yesterday but it's over now. Any chance they might still honor it if I were to bring it up?

It looks like they're all out of stock locally. Are there any decent alternatives?
LED?:hhh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I want a bigger tv, but don't watch enough to justify spending 3k on an OLED :yeshrug:
If that's how you feel. Have to remember, not everyone has the same priorities. I hear TCL is good. For gaming stats, go to Displaylag.com, they keep a database of input lag timings for TVs.