Official Raw thread... what, what?

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
:francis:Seriously brehs, whats the endgame of this main event? Brock not giving a shyt and just beating Roman up because stuff. Roman got beef with Brock because I dunno:dwillhuh:. Non interesting segments beyond Roman getting molly whopped last week and the most bland promos I have ever seen. Even Heyman not putting his all into making this match worth checking for. It just seems like meh:russell:....

its simple bruh

Alot of us have no vested interest in this match

personally im over the Brock hype...20 belly to back suplexes an f5 through the spanish announce table and steel step knock upside the head
I dont give a shyt if Roman wins his 4th HW title- Roman masterbates his wrist 21 times...some flying punch..a few spears

tenor.gif

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Sooooo Taker interrupts Cena Sunday and they set up the match impromptu or Smackdown?? :patrice:

Weird they don’t have this officially on one of the best cards they had in years

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Sooooo Taker interrupts Cena Sunday and they set up the match impromptu or Smackdown?? :patrice:

Weird they don’t have this officially on one of the best cards they had in years
I guess they gonna save it for next year? I mean... It's probably for the best with card being super full as it is, but still would piss me off. Is Cena schedule for SD? Maybe save it for SD?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
In 3yrs Sasha went from having the best match at WM 32, to having a forgettable match at WM 33, to now being relegated to the kickoff show this year.:snoop:
Couldn't even get us dream Banks vs. Stratus Match... Sad stuff.