Official Raw thread... what, what?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis:Seriously brehs, whats the endgame of this main event? Brock not giving a shyt and just beating Roman up because stuff. Roman got beef with Brock because I dunno:dwillhuh:. Non interesting segments beyond Roman getting molly whopped last week and the most bland promos I have ever seen. Even Heyman not putting his all into making this match worth checking for. It just seems like meh:russell:....

2CT

Event Staff Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
DisastrousShinyKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

where is the clip of Roman from :mjlol: look like some Tim & Eric adult swim type shyt

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Match is going to be 15 minutes of spamming suplexes & superman puches, a flurry of kicking out of F5s & spears, & then Roman just winning to a bunch of boos :wow:

Crowd reaction & shyt won't change because he has the belt, Vince will decide to try & do it all again 1 more time next year before leaving to try the XFL again :mjlol:

WalkGawd

Pro
Daps
:francis:Seriously brehs, whats the endgame of this main event? Brock not giving a shyt and just beating Roman up because stuff. Roman got beef with Brock because I dunno:dwillhuh:. Non interesting segments beyond Roman getting molly whopped last week and the most bland promos I have ever seen. Even Heyman not putting his all into making this match worth checking for. It just seems like meh:russell:....

I agree.

I at least need some kind of best of three series between wrestlers for the big belt, where a nikka wins it, loses it at the next one, and then the winner of the third match gets to move on to the next feud or something. Seems like Roman and Brock just got thrown together cause they both just big nikkas. No story behind it besides that lazy ass part-time shyt. I'm sick of that fourth wall shyt to be honest. They need to have nikkas beefing with each other just over the simple fact that one think he's better than the other or something.

That's what made AJ vs. Cena work so well.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Well I guess we all know what needs to be the true main event of the night....
JklCrA.gif
vs
6qcjkV.gif