Official Raw thread... what, what?

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Q02KWY.gif

Kurt wildin' :russ:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It was unbelievably awkward, you can tell Desus didn't want him to talk to him after a while and Mero was trying so hard to get a lively conversation out of him but it didn't work.

At first I thought he was doing his character from the movie, or going for a Will Ferrell thing, but after a while it dawned on me that he might have stayed inside Cokeboy's sphere of influence too long and he probably thinks that was normal. :manny:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The interview that Cena did with Stephen Colbert a few years ago was pretty awkward. Not only on Cena's part, but Stephen's as well. Colbert tried to act like a wrestling fan, but clearly hadn't watched in years or at all. Stephen is so infatuated with Trump, yet he didn't know Trump was in the WWE HOF.

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
The interview that Cena did with Stephen Colbert a few years ago was pretty awkward. Not only on Cena's part, but Stephen's as well. Colbert tried to act like a wrestling fan, but clearly hadn't watched in years or at all. Stphen is so infatuated with Trump, yet he didn't know Trump was in the WWE HOF.

Damn reminds me of how Jay-Z always seems charismatic on radio stations and at concerts but comes off introverted when he goes to late night talk shows.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Point proven

People fell in love with her character and completely ignored her failure as champ, every great or even just decent champ had at least one good feud. Alexa Bliss is basically the Eminem of pro wrestling:mjlol:

I think they gave Alexa too much, too fast. On SmackDown, she was the champion and winning matches, but she was taking shortcuts and surviving through the skin of her teeth like a traditional heel would. She was booked more realistically. Then she goes to RAW and just starts winning matches decisively, becoming this dominant champion when it didn't make any sense. Literally everything she's done since coming to RAW is hold the belt or compete for the belt, and she got exposed as someone that can talk well, but can't actually carry anyone in a feud.

After she loses the belt to Nia, whether it's at WrestleMania or some other show, they need to evaluate her character again.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I think they gave Alexa too much, too fast. On SmackDown, she was the champion and winning matches, but she was taking shortcuts and surviving through the skin of her teeth like a traditional heel would. She was booked more realistically. Then she goes to RAW and just starts winning matches decisively, becoming this dominant champion when it didn't make any sense. Literally everything she's done since coming to RAW is hold the belt or compete for the belt, and she got exposed as someone that can talk well, but can't actually carry anyone in a feud.

After she loses the belt to Nia, whether it's at WrestleMania or some other show, they need to evaluate her character again.

Realest post of the night :wow:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Man that segment and table spot was horrendous. It didn’t look legit at all. Steph obviously stinks, but Ronda currently is approaching Eva Marie status personality/charisma wise. She completely lacks awareness.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She may be the opposite of Angle and how he picked it up so quick being a natural

She has zero innate ability related to pro wrestling

2 facial expressions, and the worst sell job i seen in forever

Also Angle trained for over a year before he debuted on the main roster, and even then he wasn't hotshotted into a top-billing angle at the biggest show of the year