Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My curl pattern has gotten so loose from when I transitioned....it makes me kinda sad :sadbron: but my wash n go's still look good :ehh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Yay for coli couples :hug:

The feeling of excitement we've had this past week with finding our 1st home/apt has been overwhelming especially considering we are going thru this process while still being 1600 miles apart. We'll finally be together by the beginning of August and he'll be moving to Houston :lawd:.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.saw this lil baby at work today she was 2 years old too i told her she can be jeziah shawty lol

.chrishawn puts up with my attitude he knows wassup :smile:) I love him and done fell inlove , couldnt ask for anyone better. spending time with my king and prince >>>

.who else watching the new bad girls club.?

hvnly

Rookie
Daps
looking for some hair tips ladies,
my two year old lil girls hair is really dry and tends to have breakage problems
some people have told me to use sulfur eight, but its medicated and i think its too harsh for her others have told me to use olive oil? hair lotion the spray oil we been through it all her hair just sucks up the moisture in about minutes and is dry again!
any ideas?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
looking for some hair tips ladies,
my two year old lil girls hair is really dry and tends to have breakage problems
some people have told me to use sulfur eight, but its medicated and i think its too harsh for her others have told me to use olive oil? hair lotion the spray oil we been through it all her hair just sucks up the moisture in about minutes and is dry again!
any ideas?

What's her hair texture?

I used sulfur 8 mixed with either bb grease or african essence (to dilute it) on my daughters (age 6&8) hair. I just have to grease the youngest hair every few days to prevent dryness but not oversaturate her hair and weigh it down.

Also use a leave in conditioner after you wash and deep condition every other wash.

Another tip I recommend is to mix a lil pink lotion, oil, grease in your hand and massage it on her scalp from ends to roots before you comb it.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Ladies I need some advice...are any of you really short and have dealt with a really tall man? Hiw were the bedroom activities? Im 5'1 and I know he's all of 6'4...what positions worked best for you??
I don't have any experience in this area......but I think you need to make his ass lift you up and fukk you standing up, face to face. At least do it for me......I've always wanted to have that done to me, but my man isn't tall enough or strong enough to hold me for long :noah:

Is that really her pic though? No...it cant be....right???

I honestly don't think it is. I don't care if it is tho....she's funny/cool either way.