Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
I felt like it was gonna come out through my mouth

Its been a while for me so everything was painful

:to::to::sadbron::sadbron:

Then Doggy may hurt more, the position allows for deeper penetration, esp when you arch your back. Tell him that you love it, but if he could not go so deep, youd love it more. Of course in a sexy way :takedat:

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
Tee, practice makes perfect...tell him start off slow and gradually let himself in.....you have to get use to it before you enjoy it...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why she would leave. These nikkas lie all the time. Every time I see a story about them using magnums, I roll my fukking eyes.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I don't know why she would leave. These nikkas lie all the time. Every time I see a story about them using magnums, I roll my fukking eyes.

Right. Most of these dudes out here lying. I refuse to believe they all sexy, buff successful men pulling in dimes left and right :rudy:.

She should stay.

I'm glad she's leaving...one less heifer fawning over Houston. Lol...joking!!

:scheme: I'm bout to start bumping y'all off one by one.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm glad she's leaving...one less heifer fawning over Houston. Lol...joking!!

Right. Most of these dudes out here lying. I refuse to believe they all sexy, buff successful men pulling in dimes left and right :rudy:.

She should stay.

:scheme: I'm bout to start bumping y'all off one by one.

I know which 24hr fitness he plays ball at, guess which heifer will get to him first :russ:

:umad:

After having one on one convos with a few guys from the other site and since then I learned to take what they said with a grain of salt.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know which 24hr fitness he plays ball at, guess which heifer will get to him first :russ:

:umad:

After having one on one convos with a few guys from the other site and since then I learned to take what they said with a grain of salt.

If you haven't done anything by now, you wont. :sitdown: