Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
PM some pics or you bull shytting :sitdown:.

Trolling outta control

Unless you serious you can come in the gym threads and get serious advice there is no judging on that side.

Look dude, u was right abt me being fat and stole pics all alone yet once I prove u right u still dont believe me? Man :wtf:

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Sees Tyson Chandler on the body issue looking like this
assets-2012_ESPN_The_Mag_Body_Issue_Images_Chandler__Tunnacliffe__Gabriera_879213119.jpg

Sees him on twitter talking about his wife and kids :noah:
His wife got a keeper :king:

Sn: 2 more hours :hula:

hvnly

Rookie
Daps
What's her hair texture?

I used sulfur 8 mixed with either bb grease or african essence (to dilute it) on my daughters (age 6&8) hair. I just have to grease the youngest hair every few days to prevent dryness but not oversaturate her hair and weigh it down.

Also use a leave in conditioner after you wash and deep condition every other wash.

Another tip I recommend is to mix a lil pink lotion, oil, grease in your hand and massage it on her scalp from ends to roots before you comb it.

her hair is almost my texture with her daddys curl to it but thats what dont make sense its more like mine but ten times harder to take care of
ima try diluting the sulphur eight and do i have to buy baby leave in conditioner or can i use my aussie leave in on her hair? we have the pink lotion and oil but what grease r u talkin bout the sulphur eight?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
her hair is almost my texture with her daddys curl to it but thats what dont make sense its more like mine but ten times harder to take care of
ima try diluting the sulphur eight and do i have to buy baby leave in conditioner or can i use my aussie leave in on her hair? we have the pink lotion and oil but what grease r u talkin bout the sulphur eight?

Since her dries out easily the aussie leave in conditioner would work.

Mix the sulphur 8 grease mix, pink lotion, and oil (very little oil) and put it on your hands.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Been at the new gig for about 1 month and im already one point and a half away from termination..fcuk traffic!!!! Oh and long lunch breaks too lol

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:beli:

If my nutty ass neighbor don't shut the fukk up, I'm gonna go crazy. Him and his loud ass girlfriend need to go.