Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
Mi Rawtid. Every post you make about him has me dying. Attractive jawbone? I can't with you.

:sadcam: Y'all got any more pics?

I get what she sayin...he has chiseled definition jaw bone....:noah:...model esq you mite say....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mi Rawtid. Every post you make about him has me dying. Attractive jawbone? I can't with you.

:sadcam: Y'all got any more pics?

That's one of my "weird" likes about men...that strong/prominent jawbone. I used to watch this dude in college just chew gum the entire class because of how his Jawbone moved. :lust:

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
Had to dig thru the mens pic thread on sohh
So Men, Its Only Fair..... That You Give The Ladies A Photo Update - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum
29mxbtt.jpg
If he doesn't want it up he can delete it.

I remember I tried to do a streamline version of this thread and got bored and abandoned the thread rather quickly.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Did u give off that look like u were going to ask for one?

No, I dont stunt celebrity folks like that. But my friend gave the Omg look and followed Punk to the restroom area. Jen was looking like a hawk like we was trying to holla.

She looked basic though. What celeb status can do for ya.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Mofo's done woke me up asking for money and now I can't go back to sleep.

:bryan: I'm only functioning off of 3 hours of sleep. This can't be life.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*sigh* I get an attitude waaayy too quickly but I cant stand when a MF is late. Especially when I'm "off" a.k.a. unemployed and you've got me up, showered, dressed and out of the house before noon.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Ladies I need some advice...are any of you really short and have dealt with a really tall man? Hiw were the bedroom activities? Im 5'1 and I know he's all of 6'4...what positions worked best for you??

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Ladies I need some advice...are any of you really short and have dealt with a really tall man? Hiw were the bedroom activities? Im 5'1 and I know he's all of 6'4...what positions worked best for you??

:ohlawd:

Smag like a champ!

side note: how do you go to a sale but buy everything full price? Damn Zara:angry: