Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:snoop: Fell down a stair. Yes, 1 stair. Flip flops aren't as safe as they used to be.

Sidenote: I need to find a police scanner cause there seems to be fukkery occuring and the news is taking too long for me to quench my thirst.

Edit: :dead: Omg this police scanner is hilarious. Kids prank calling the station, nekkid nikkas on the loose. :wow: What be wrong with people?

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
How the fukk am I breaking up with a n!gga I've never been in a relationship with?! I will miss the sex tho :noah: This ish is so complicated and wtf will I do for penis? Why can't he just stick with the program.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
How the fukk am I breaking up with a n!gga I've never been in a relationship with?! I will miss the sex tho :noah: This ish is so complicated and wtf will I do for penis? Why can't he just stick with the program.

SMH. Sucks when that happens.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Keeping up this water intake. It makes all the other beverages taste so much better.

:noah:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Joined a new group on FB & wanted to ask the participants did they experience postpartum hairloss. But, these skanks :no: likey me :laugh:

Granted, I may have said a few thangs to piss em' off. Therefore, I cannot be vunerable and reveal anything personal

:ohlawd: it's tempting though..

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
My mom always walks in during the nude/sex scenes on Game of Thrones & Scandal.

:skip: Pretty sure she's starting to think I'm a freak.