Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Come to Dallas and be my summer intern:ahh:
I'm interning for a law firm from may 20th to June 15th....after that I got a one week vacation. :whistle:
@Marty Kaan isn't a good text messager :(

she didn't call me while i was cooking last night either :(

im sorry :guilty:

I'm going to hit u ina minute and if u wanted to talk on the phone u couldve call me gata :pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory

Interesting season finale.

Starting off with the 'round table', I knew that Fitz would walk in and become a part of the group. It was obviously something that him and Olivia talked about beforehand.

Cyrus is such a mess. He cares about Fitz and Olivia, but his position has always been his number one priority. Claiming that they are his friends, especially Olivia who he tried to have killed is laughable.

Oh Jake..Now I knew that the character wouldn't be seen on the show much longer, considering Scott Foley has a show coming out on Fox soon, but I found it interesting that despite him not following orders he is still alive.

Maybe down the line he will reappear ala Billy. Anyways, though it was Jake's 'mission' to sleep with Olivia (not going there- *sigh*) he clearly felt something for her. I also believe that her giving him a 'goodbye' kiss, was a sign that she had felt something for him too.

Quinn...

I am looking forward to seeing more Huck and Baby Huck. One of the better parts of the finale in my opinion.

A few episodes back, when Fitz and Mellie chatted about how their relationship truly started, it was alluded that Mellie may be a racist, so I was glad that they stayed consistent in that department when Fitz told Mellie how things were going to be.

Now we all know that 'Olitz' will always be a roller coaster ride, but after Olivia ended things, Fitz bowing down to Mellie was ridiculous on every level. We know she is weak, but him also being portrayed as such was unbelievable to me. I get it, he knows that she can help him maintain his position but that just wasn't good especially after the verbal lashing.

Going into the episode, despite my dragging of David last week, I had a feeling that he would redeem himself on some level. I'm still not a fan, but I am glad that he was able to trick Billy into telling most of what went down. 'They're my friends'...Surprisingly, I actually believe that David really felt a kinship with the Gladiators- underneath the snooty facade.

Although David is finally back on his feet, I am sure that we will be still seeing a lot of him. Good way to end the Defiance saga. Nice touch of David putting a 'white hat' in the box he gave Olivia.

So Rowan is Olivia's Dad?

I'm sure in S3 they will explain why Olivia's father has basically set out to ruin her life. Hell, he even tried to have her killed, and now she has been named as Fitz's mistress. A damn mess. :smh:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps

Interesting season finale.

Starting off with the 'round table', I knew that Fitz would walk in and become a part of the group. It was obviously something that him and Olivia talked about beforehand.

Cyrus is such a mess. He cares about Fitz and Olivia, but his position has always been his number one priority. Claiming that they are his friends, especially Olivia who he tried to have killed is laughable.

Oh Jake..Now I knew that the character wouldn't be seen on the show much longer, considering Scott Foley has a show coming out on Fox soon, but I found it interesting that despite him not following orders he is still alive.

Maybe down the line he will reappear ala Billy. Anyways, though it was Jake's 'mission' to sleep with Olivia (not going there- *sigh*) he clearly felt something for her. I also believe that her giving him a 'goodbye' kiss, was a sign that she had felt something for him too.

Quinn...

I am looking forward to seeing more Huck and Baby Huck. One of the better parts of the finale in my opinion.

A few episodes back, when Fitz and Mellie chatted about how their relationship truly started, it was alluded that Mellie may be a racist, so I was glad that they stayed consistent in that department when Fitz told Mellie how things were going to be.

Now we all know that 'Olitz' will always be a roller coaster ride, but after Olivia ended things, Fitz bowing down to Mellie was ridiculous on every level. We know she is weak, but him also being portrayed as such was unbelievable to me. I get it, he knows that she can help him maintain his position but that just wasn't good especially after the verbal lashing.

Going into the episode, despite my dragging of David last week, I had a feeling that he would redeem himself on some level. I'm still not a fan, but I am glad that he was able to trick Billy into telling most of what went down. 'They're my friends'...Surprisingly, I actually believe that David really felt a kinship with the Gladiators- underneath the snooty facade.

Although David is finally back on his feet, I am sure that we will be still seeing a lot of him. Good way to end the Defiance saga. Nice touch of David putting a 'white hat' in the box he gave Olivia.

So Rowan is Olivia's Dad?

I'm sure in S3 they will explain why Olivia's father has basically set out to ruin her life. Hell, he even tried to have her killed, and now she has been named as Fitz's mistress. A damn mess. :smh:

I look forward to your notes every week.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
There's 3 things I simply cannot leave the house without; My wallet, my lip balm and my edges. :dry: Why can't more people be like me?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am being the figuratively bigger person and depending on the response I get, I may feel good about it. If things go wrong I'm going to feel like a sucker.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how you're mad that you don't have money for your birthday weekend like you didn't know it was coming. I mean you could have set some money aside. Now you're complaining and crying and begging. "someone can treat me to a birthday drink..." Umm no they can't. Try planning better for your birthday. You have 365 days to plan for next year.