Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My neighbor just asked me ":krs: Omg Token, Are you wearing a wig?!?!?!"

Looks like I finally made it ladies. I finally made it :blessed:

Started from the bottom...:heh:

--------------------------------------------

There are way too many random thought thread and I like posting in each and every one. My period is late and since I'm not fukking it's more :stylin: than :sadbron: It's really no need to come, i'm not getting pregnant so maybe it finally got the picture.

I think it may just be "off" since I've been doing more exercising but it was due this past weekend and I know it's going to come during memorial day weekend. bytch.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Props to the ladies who recommended the cantu leave in cream and cream of nature leave in spray. My fro has been way more manageable with those 2 products.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
All the plans I made have been :trash:

Looks as if this military shyt is going to be a career afterall...

:sadbron:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
so i just bought a house on friday...and the boyfriend just gave me his card and said get what i need

:shaq:

im goooin innnnnnnnnn!

tumblr_m2tbenMXcb1ro2qi2.gif

Work it out, boo. Work it out.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@LimitedEdition :hug:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z20TrdKJvPI"]Bridget Kelly Performs 'Special Delivery' for Rap-Up Sessions - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I don't go back to work until next Wednesday :blessed:....

Too bad my husband took my debit cards so I can't spend money :sadbron:. Some shyt about moving in 2 months and doing other grown up shyt like pay bills and shyt.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i just jumped up and down cuz i saw the tv preview for this is the end or whatever the fukk its called

this is the first time i've been jealous of a whole movie, and the first time i've jumped because im excited for a movie :unsure:
jealousy is already a foreign feeling for me

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wore a skirt today and I feel pretty feminine although i'm sitting at my desk with the worst posture ever.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I wore a skirt today and I feel pretty feminine although i'm sitting at my desk with the worst posture ever.

Did you uncross them legs and switch sides slowly so nikkas in the office could see that crabby patty :shaq:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you uncross them legs and switch sides slowly so nikkas in the office could see that crabby patty :shaq:

LMMFAO!!!

There is nothing krabby about my patty. Underneath my desk is pretty covert so what goes on under here, stays under here unless someone is in my cube and I don't really allow that.