Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip: I might be retarded.

I could have told you that. I hope you didn't pay for that opinion.

kiiidddiinnggg!! But why do you think that?

Thinkingg if going to Old Navy to cop some of thse cheap dresses for work.

I hate and love old navy. They have the crappiest quality of clothes but the style is so cute. I try to pick my clothes based on the country it was made in. Cambodia seems to be a solid choice.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town

I hate and love old navy. They have the crappiest quality of clothes but the style is so cute. I try to pick my clothes based on the country it was made in. Cambodia seems to be a solid choice.

I usually just get jeans from there. Those maxi dresses are cool for everyday.
The t- shirts are :what:. :pachaha: tho.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

:deadrose: I been sitting here for 30 mins tryna figure out how to disconnect a carseat from its base. When I finally solved that problem, my stupid arse attached it to the stroller and couldn't get it out. :snoop: All I had to do was press the same latch I pressed when I took it out the base :dry:

Back in my day, we didn't have all these complicated ass gadgets. It was a simpler time :mjpls:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Dont you hate when you have a craving for a particular food (this is more so with take out etc) and when you get it, youre majorly let down. Dang everything looked good until I took a bite. Im so sad yall.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory

Seven Fifty Two

So glad that the show has returned and that there won't be any breaks leading into the season finale. Anyways, this weeks episode was enjoyable.

There was some great dialogue between Olivia and Fitz. Though I don't care for this union, I was glad that they both were able to lay out why they feel so hurt by the other. At one point though I was thinking, can we just play some Dido and call it a day...

When they kissed and embraced, I was like...

then when Olivia broke contact and said she couldn't do this anymore...

Yes. I know...it will be short lived.

Seriously Mellie, you're moving out with Teddy?

I mean, it's not as if Mellie is some dutiful wife who has been sorely mistreated. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to find out later on that her and Hal had a fling.

On one hand I'm like, it's good that she took some initiative about her relationship and on the other I'm still like, you allowed yourself to settle for this sham of a marriage just so you could fulfill your own agenda of being the First Lady. Basically, don't start something you can't finish.

7-5-2

This week's main focus was obviously on Huck and I must say

There were two moments that had the back of my eyes stinging; Abby's confession and the ending scene.

Now while I have felt bad for Abby as it pertains to the David situation, I still wasn't back to being a complete fan of hers. The reason being, is that I was very much turned off with her keeping things from Olivia that could have harmed her. It was one thing to sleep with David but she was willing to go along with him and his antics at one point in time. Eh I don't know but when it comes to relationships be it platonic or romantic, I just feel a certain way about loyalty and truly being a friend. Getting to my point, with Abby's spiel I felt myself warming back up to her.

I still want Charlie gone, but I must admit that seeing a bit of pink in his heart was interesting. I mean he not only let Huck live but also his wife and child. Even more recently he could have killed Huck but instead he just beat him up a bit and stuck him in a crate- yes we found out why that was so damaging mentally for Huck but Charlie's resistance adds another layer to his character.

That last scene...

Sad but at the same time him knowing that his child and wife were doing well was touching.

I'm excited for the next episode, which I am sure will be low on tears and once again high on scandal.

Last edited by a moderator: