Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Retta is sad. Like I cried like a lil hoe just now and had to give myself a stern talking to. I'm not ok but I will be. Gyeah!!!

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
@Juicy remember the rainbow cake in a jar :russ:

rainbowcakeinajar-640x435.jpg

Fail: Rainbow Cake In A Jar « PinterestFail

:laff: That blog is hilarious.

reindeercookies-640x426.jpg

Fail: Reindeer Cookies « PinterestFail

Easter bunny rolls
Fail: Easter Bunny Rolls « PinterestFail

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I notice there are a lot more men posting in this thread now :leon:

OAN, semester coming to the end and by the grace of gawd, two of my instructors gave out take home finals and projects to do instead of a freaking in class 100 question final :ohlawd:

GAWD IS GOOD!

Also, Ive become a pintrest fiend as of late and I found a pretty good breakfast recipe that I'm going to try soon: toasted crescent, with smoked salmon, grilled red onions and cream cheese inside :noah: :cook:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
bKLi9z7.jpg

HE WON'T STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND! :damn: :pacspit: :pacspit:

I can't stop listening to this song...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqfJH106mDA]Future - Rehab (Amy Winehouse) [Prod. By Drumma Boy] - YouTube[/ame]

drankin' lean, smokin kush, taking mollys on
rest in peace to Amy Winehouse
I need to go to rehab, rehab

Future :blessed:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Scandal comes back on tonite. Preview clips about Huck made me sad.

I let folks at work know that I'm going to take the day off tomorrow and they all rush to bombard me with emails and requests. You think all this is possible in 8 hours? And no, I will not be logging in from home.
:comeon:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Girl. Flatironing your own hair is no joke. I do it like once every few months.

After all that work I washed it out. :smugbiden:

No heat damage except a few strands i cut that will not be noticeable. :takedat:

Doing a deep condition with Queen Helene Cholesterol Condit. Cream now.

Then twisting it back up b/c its going to be hot this week. :ohlawd:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Those hives I broke out in like 2 weeks ago have quadrupled! My hypochondriac ass called about 15 dermatologists and can't get an early appointment for shyt without a referral. I cannot wait until freaking June, I'll be dead by then :sadcam:

According to google I either have thyroid disese or psoriasis :snoop:

I can't use soap my skin is killing me! Walking around all ashy lookiny cause I can't use lotion :(

Dont take the simple things for granted, one day you may not be able to do it.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
According to google I either have thyroid disese or psoriasis :snoop:

I can't use soap my skin is killing me! Walking around all ashy lookiny cause I can't use lotion :(
I had hives for a year and a half that no doctor could explain, they just prescribed a cream. I was diagnosed with thyroid disease only after my hair had fallen out, I had bad muscle and joint issues, and I stopped menstruating. If you suspect it is thyroid issue, do a quick TSH and T3 blood test. If it turns out you have it, you can treat it early and won't have to experience other symptoms.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I had hives for a year and a half that no doctor could explain, they just prescribed a cream. I was diagnosed with thyroid disease only after my hair had fallen out, I had bad muscle and joint issues, and I stopped menstruating. If you suspect it is thyroid issue, do a quick TSH and T3 blood test. If it turns out you have it, you can treat it early and won't have to experience other symptoms.

OMG thank you so much for your insight.

I stopped menstruating (going on 3 month's) assuming it was because of my IUD & having an irregular cycle to begin with.

Recently my breasts started lactating, I purchased about 3 pregnancy test and they were all negative. I googled lactating & not pregnant and read a few women broke out in a rash along with lactating due to thyroid disease.

I have an appointment with my gyn on Monday. I'm going to call tomorrow to see if I can take the blood test there if not I'll go to ER.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Low key tc group is the coli best kept secret .

I just re read that election thread :laff:

And this new beef :whew:

Im laughing to hard :russ: