Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This one for all the ladies :smile:

Doesn't matter what you're going through.

This is also the goat running song now :whoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Why are they giving His.E.Rein such a hard time about being abstinent? If one can make the decision to have sex and not have a thread made, then why can't the decision Not to have sex get the same respect?

Note: men who are "knocking down" a bunch of chicks is a red flag for intimacy/commitment issues, as well as poor decision making skills...smh..who wants that?

Team abstinent 1+ years

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are they giving His.E.Rein such a hard time about being abstinent? If one can make the decision to have sex and not have a thread mad, then why can't the decision Not to have sex get the same respect?

Note: men who are "knocking down" a bunch of chicks is a red flag for intimacy/commitment issues, as well as poor decision making skills...smh..who wants that?

Team abstinent 1+ years

Anyone with a life can see how easy it is not to have sex. I mean if you're not dating anyone and you just have a lot going on you won't really have time to randomly hook up with some jump off.

I've found sex outside of a relationship to be awkard and pointless. The last time I had sex when it was over I got up and put my clothes on and dipped. You're not my man so I'm not going to sit here and cudddle and "pretend". You're damn sure not getting any breakfast from me and I've got other shyt to do today so I'll holla. And that's not to say I don't catch feelings after having sex, but I know what it is and so to avoid those feelings I'd just rather not have sex at all.

RandomRN86

Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Anyone with a life can see how easy it is not to have sex. I mean if you're not dating anyone and you just have a lot going on you won't really have time to randomly hook up with some jump off.

I've found sex outside of a relationship to be awkard and pointless. The last time I had sex when it was over I got up and put my clothes on and dipped. You're not my man so I'm not going to sit here and cudddle and "pretend". You're damn sure not getting any breakfast from me and I've got other shyt to do today so I'll holla. And that's not to say I don't catch feelings after having sex, but I know what it is and so to avoid those feelings I'd just rather not have sex at all.

How long have you been abstinent?

I made the decision not to have sex, even in a relationship that's not marriage.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How long have you been abstinent?

I made the decision not to have sex, even in a relationship that's not marriage.

May or June will be 2 years. It wasn't a concious decision, I just got on my shyt and decided stacking money is more important than anything in life right now. In the process of getting my money right, I learned that there are few men available to me that care about building wealth and so now I just don't even find them attractive in any way, shape or form.

I'm not waiting until marriage or anything because I'm never getting married but I won't be having sex with anyone whom I don't "know".; Like it would take a few years. The last dude I had sex with I knew him well over 2 years before we had sex the first time. I've know him about 7 years now and we've only had sex 3 times.

RandomRN86

Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
May or June will be 2 years. It wasn't a concious decision, I just got on my shyt and decided stacking money is more important than anything in life right now. In the process of getting my money right, I learned that there are few men available to me that care about building wealth and so now I just don't even find them attractive in any way, shape or form.

I'm not waiting until marriage or anything because I'm never getting married but I won't be having sex with anyone whom I don't "know".; Like it would take a few years. The last dude I had sex with I knew him well over 2 years before we had sex the first time. I've know him about 7 years now and we've only had sex 3 times.

3x on 7 years, any reason?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3x on 7 years, any reason?

A good reason? Not really. When I first met him I didn't have a child but I was really into skating so I was working and skating. I did a lot of out of town travel for skating so I just never made time. He lives like an hour away so I just never wanted to kick it with him (or any dude) bad enough to give up skating on the weekends. We hooked up one weekend before I had my daughter and 2 weekends (over 5 years) after that.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Thinking about taking some scissors to the back of my head. The bottom hangs looser and lower than the rest. It makes for a weird shape.

Hmmmmm.....
wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-15.gif

If you cut it, you won't make this years goal....

But if it grows out, it'll look more and more like a mullet....

But if you cut it, your hair gone be lopsided...

But if it grows out, it'll look more and more like a mullet.....

But girl, you ain't no stylist and if you mess up you'll be in a corner crying somewhere....

But if it grows out, it'll look more and more like a damn mullet....

:dry: We'll see how this goes.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never mean to destroy the kitchen when I cook but damn if I don't do it EVERY time. It's so much mess in here right now. If I ignore it enough maybe it will go away :guilty:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_inline_mkp0dt94G11qz4rgp.gif

:whew: Omg Inno, you just gave this little black girl lost some much needed hope. I'm gonna give it some time. Thaaaaannnnnkkkkksssssss.

I don't know why cutting your own hair was in question in the first place.