Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This is still so funny @Versa and @Marty Kaan

[ame=http://vocaroo.com/i/s0M6mgXLHjlI]Vocaroo | Voice message[/ame]

:russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Today I washed my face with black soap and a little baking soda. I mixed them both in my hand until it looked like a cream and then applied it in a circle motion onto my face. My face feels so smooth. It wasn't to abrasive but I could feel it scrubbing. Put a small amount of olive oil on as a moisturizer.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
If you call me multiple times and fail to leave a message; was it really important? Ummm, I think not!

Don't be upset with me for not answering, take the issue up with yourself for not conveying what you wanted.

Please understand: nikkas get ignored everyday, b. :hmm:

In other news: The weather is simply gorgeous in New York. As soon as the tempature warms up, there's half naked ppl every where aka :laff:'s throughout the day...

God Bless those who don't have full length mirrors, you make my day more enjoyable :D

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
so a lot of black women are on some "fukk best man 2" because all them nikkas, minus morris, date/married white women. at first i was like :rudy: then i came around, i could see their point, all these dudes get gigs in these "black love" movies, which black women are the main demographic for, then turn around and would never fukk with a sista IRL. it aint that serious to me, but i guess :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being able to pay your 6 month insurance policy in one lump sum appreciation. fukk your monthly automatic debit. I wish I could pay my bills all in one lump sum at the start of the year.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Got interview on thurs with another job. Happy I am getting callbacks. Some aren't even getting that much.

Been raining all day but it's so relaxing. Forgot how much I really like the rain when I have nothing else to do.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
so a lot of black women are on some "fukk best man 2" because all them nikkas, minus morris, date/married white women. at first i was like :rudy: then i came around, i could see their point, all these dudes get gigs in these "black love" movies, which black women are the main demographic for, then turn around and would never fukk with a sista IRL. it aint that serious to me, but i guess :manny:

Not a big deal to me either.

Sure people will still go see it.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I love her little frown

tumblr_mgxw5zPCYY1qc69mio1_1280.jpg