Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

little4209

All Star
Daps
Sometimes its just easier to cut folks out of your life, rather then waiting around for them to finally get it together :sadcam: ....its FRIDAY tho! :stylin:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Some chicks just know how to get themselves removed from the friend paint. Glad I had the foresight not to give my new number. I'm not beat.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sometimes its just easier to cut folks out of your life, rather then waiting around for them to finally get it together :sadcam: ....its FRIDAY tho! :stylin:

bb3ef39745b34ab9dc3e2e8a0afc5ac5.jpg

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
@Rawtid ...it's a fryer that uses like one tablespoon of oil to cook stuff

No; I'd rather use a regular deep fryer or just bake something in the oven. The actifry only has one temperature.

i never even use my deep fryer...it cooks wonderfully but i really hate the amount of oil it uses and the clean up...i most attracted to the actifry because of the super small amount of oil it needs...that can turn out way healthier than baking alot of different dishes in the over in my opinion...i also like the fact that you can set it and leave it without having to come check every few minutes

i need to find a place thats testing it though so i can taste some of the food it prepares

Last edited by a moderator: