Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who doesn't feel the least bit sorry for Katie Holmes? I mean dude was a Scientologist when you met him, he was a Scientologist when you had his baby and he was a Scientologist when you married him. So what's the problem?

This. I think it may have been an "I thought I could change him" situation.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
. Omw to target to get jeziah some things My lil man dont need or want for a damn thang !

. today doesn't feel like a holiday smh had to work and we didn't get paid time in a half for it being the 4th :ohlawd: some bs. plus we didn't hit up any cookouts today i wish i was in NY !

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Going out tomorrow night and I'm actually excited. It's an afterwork mixer, so hopefully I'll meet someone of a good caliber...It's hard in NY sometimes.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Was wondering if a fetus can suffer from shaken baby syndrome while they're still in the womb. Every time this lil girl kicks or pokes me, I poke her lil tail right back....... :manny:

This sahara like weather is making me :evil:

Hopefully all is well with my coli Brehette's.

KEEP COOL! By any means necessary :scheme:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My brother and his family's power came back on yesterday and I couldn't be happier. I don't think I'll be able to live with anyone but my daughter ever in life.

Maybe I shouldn't be upset about this, but my brother's gf made a very odd comment on facebook that kind of pissed me off. This is how the convo went:

Her: Day 5 still no power
Them: Well luckily you have a place to stay
Her: Why do you say that?
Them: You said you were staying with your BF's family
Her: Oh well we've been here and there and back n forth between the two houses

bytch no you haven't. You've been here since Friday and went home twice. The one time you went home because my brother was stupid and packed his family up and decided to go home to his 100 degree powerless house. The other time I took you home to get more clothes and stuff so why make it seem like you weren't welcome or something?

Perhaps I just read too much into it.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Happy my job gave us DT 1/2 for working on the 4th.

Not like I could really enjoy myself anyways.

I would of had to get up and go the work the next day.