Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.its raining & thundering here <3 this weather :ahh: ima be layed up with my baby all night !

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told my nieces that I would take them to the fireworks yesterday. It was 90 degrees.

We walked from the house to the car to go to the fireworks, and in that 20 second time period, both kids changed their minds and were like "umm, we just want to go to the pool." LOL.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL &#9829;
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Token :pachaha:

wow yall seen Frank Ocean's twitter shyts sad at his mentions :smh: them homophobic nikkas going in on him be the ones that gay af lowkey too.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
The level of fukkery on that show is so satisfying :russ:. Me, and my sister watch it, and give each other the side eye :rudy: at the stuff happening/being said.

Yasssss. I live for the drama that that show produces. Those girls are the definition of ratchet. Did you see the teaser?

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhpFR39Ds5bNTQ27aa]Video: Intense: Bad Girls Club Season 9! (Mehgan vs Rima & Falen At The Same Damn Time)[/ame]

4 more days 'til the season premiere. Dis gone be good :lolbron:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I been going through coli withdrawals today :merchant:

It's still not working on my phone. Anybody have any suggestions?

I cleared my cookies/cache/history.....restarted my phone, and still nothing.

:sadbron:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=utJRZbHYBkA"]YouTube - Ne-Yo - Lazy Love (Official Video)[/ame]

Ladies have y'all seen what neyo is up to in his latest video??? Lawd, I had to watch it again :lawd::ohlawd:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;712748 said:
I been going through coli withdrawals today :merchant:

It's still not working on my phone. Anybody have any suggestions?

I cleared my cookies/cache/history.....restarted my phone, and still nothing.

:sadbron:

The internet on my cell phone is the same way :sadbron:. Nothing I do would work and the proxy I was using would log me out every couple of clicks.

Luckily my home internet started working otherwise I was gonna cuss somebody out.