Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
Am I the only one who doesn't feel the least bit sorry for Katie Holmes? I mean dude was a Scientologist when you met him, he was a Scientologist when you had his baby and he was a Scientologist when you married him. So what's the problem?

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:gladbron:My dad made Gumbo today for the 4th of July I'm so happy

I'm making pink lemonade cupcakes right now first time trying to make them so wish me luck

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
smh at these employees @ my job trying to get 4th off. better get the DT 1/2 they never offer.

just had to put a customer in her place. not gonna talk me any ol' way you feel. I DO NOT ACCEPT CUSTOMER ABUSE!!!
Man....I just had to take some patient abuse at my job. Mainly because the patient was "altered mental status" and because I'm the only person working in my department at night :noah:

This fukkin bytch said I needed to go back to Mexico, and all types of other crazy racist shyt. I kinda lost my temper at one point and just called her a nasty racist :weirdo: Wrong, I know....I let her get the best of me. The crazy part is, I don't even think she's really "ams". I think she knew exactly what she was saying and completely with it. I asked her questions and she answered them with no problem. :piss: on that racist bytch.

Am I the only one who doesn't feel the least bit sorry for Katie Holmes? I mean dude was a Scientologist when you met him, he was a Scientologist when you had his baby and he was a Scientologist when you married him. So what's the problem?

I don't understand it either. NOW all of sudden it's a problem? :usure::childplease:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:gladbron:My dad made Gumbo today for the 4th of July I'm so happy

I'm making pink lemonade cupcakes right now first time trying to make them so wish me luck

:dwillhuh: Pink lemonade cupcakes.

Those sound like they'd taste soooo good. :noah:

Anyways, I'm making home made Mac & Cheese for the 4th of July. My family loves it, I'll never give them my recipe though.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

:dwillhuh: Pink lemonade cupcakes.

Those sound like they'd taste soooo good. :noah:

Anyways, I'm making home made Mac & Cheese for the 4th of July. My family loves it, I'll never give them my recipe though.

I got this new mac & cheese recipe I've been waiting to pull out for thankgiving :lawd:

:ohlawd: these cupcakes are delicious...I even made pink lemonade butter cream frosting from scratch.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
this thread is soo peacefull:win:
no hostility:lawd:
no hating:obama:

edit-theres a fukking butterfly in my room:damn::damn: