Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I'm really getting frustrated. I'm not going to be able to hold my tongue after this. Fed the fukk up.

nikkas so fukking hardheaded and selectively deaf. Jesus H.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I'm really getting frustrated. I'm not going to be able to hold my tongue after this. Fed the fukk up.

nikkas so fukking hardheaded and selectively deaf. Jesus H.

Girl, Lord Ham Mercy..

Get outta my head right now
You get tired of repeating the same shyt over and over again.

Now, it's time for me to be quiet and not even be a dot on the radar :dry:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
tumblr_md7ceuMfS31qgy74uo1_400-1.jpg

After last week's underwhelming episode (imo), I had hope that Shonda & Co. would get back on track and they without a doubt did this week.

Hollis... oh how I missed his grimy ass. It's always ace acting when Gregg Henry is on the screen. As for Hollis's dilemma- we seen that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Maybelle was doing the absolute most. I gotta say that I am glad that I have never seen the allure in smoking, doing drugs, drinking and whatever else some people be doing, because I just can't. Cutting off your own damn ear, just so you can stay getting elevated? Chile...

The nod to Edie Sedgwick, 'Poor Little Rich Girl,' was perfectly crafted into the scene of everyone being disgusted by Maybelle's antics. I had to chuckle when Hollis gave Maybelle the ultimatum of choosing her family or 20 million and she chose the money. It's like um...she's a drug addict!.

David's futile attempts to one up the 'Gladiators In Suits' was ridiculous. He's a disrespectful nuisance.

Huck and Quinn...

tumblr_inline_mk92os09oA1qz4rgp_zpsd434b613.gif

They are just so creepily cute together. I mean sure Huck's way of courting Quinn isn't the norm, but it gently plucked at my heart strings. He actually found Quinn a family of her own to stalk...

i9050sdD4UGis_zpsad0a0605.gif

Jake...

tumblr_lw0fmcQkUJ1qzk7swo1_400_zpsf726e512.gif

Olivia is slightly interested in Jake, hence her not having him being watched but she did at least admit that she wasn't 100 percent sold on him. What trips me out is that you would think that she would have had Huck or someone make sure that her apartment was truly a sanctuary.

Best scene of the night goes to Mellie verbally bytch slapping Fitz.

melb_zpsa8771b68.gif

melb2s_zps8c2dff72.gif

So I was like...

tumblr_inline_mkeobh48rN1qz4rgp_zps61cbcd90.gif

but let's not get crazy, my meter as it pertains to respecting Mellie will always read low. Now with that being said, how could I not love her 'no fukks given whatsoever' attitude towards Fitz. She broke his relationship down with Olivia to the lowest denominator- sex. Then she basically said get your shyt together or better yet have another drink and continue to put a wedge between you and your kids.

tumblr_inline_mkejizJcLv1qz4rgp_zps872d69a0.gif

Lastly, despite Olivia and Cyrus going head-to-head last week, I was glad that their frenemy relationship, is currently on friend.

Can't wait for next week. :cool:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why did I open my mouth and say I'd do overtime?! I wanted to go to the gym! :snoop:

Hopefully the boss puts the kibosh on it....

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Now i see why fitz and millie are never shown with their grown kids - boarding school.

Millie sonned the shyt out of fitz, "go lubricate yourself some more" and calling him Jerry Sr.

HuckleberryQuinn is so cute, but I dont feel like it is courting though.

I knew they were eventually gonna make David Rosen a hesitant gladiator.

If Osbourne isnt the mole then who....

Next week looks good!

Binary

Banned
Daps
So I met my first coli member and he was surprisingly cool. We went to a sport bar, I had one beer, I got drunk off it, couldn't finish my food (took it home). Lots of talking, it was fun.I told him I wanted to go for ice cream :beli: but the basketball games were on. Hopefully I'll see him again :manny:

And that was my Friday night :takedat:

Just Curious

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got Abbyed I thought Jake was a good guy :snoop: im no where near being a fan of mellie's but she gave fitz the business. No one wants to hear they have become the one person they despise. My heart melted when huck gave quinn a family (i know it's creepy) but the gesture was sweet. As long as it doesn't become sexual:huhldup: hollis and his dysfunctional family, the moment I heard addict I knew it was her. Who cuts off their own ear! Only 4 new episodes left

Just Curious

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I met my first coli member and he was surprisingly cool. We went to a sport bar, I had one beer, I got drunk off it, couldn't finish my food (took it home). Lots of talking, it was fun.I told him I wanted to go for ice cream :beli: but the basketball games were on. Hopefully I'll see him again :manny:

Who was it?

Daps

Was he cute?:krs: