Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
trying to host "brunch & a movie" for women 27-32, any of yall big into movies? i need suggestions, i'd prefer something fun like bridesmaids or think like a man - but maybe not as well know so that it's not something everyone has already seen. also open to TV shows and/or movies that aren't completely dominated by women. it would be nice to have some black characters, but i know that may be a stretch :sadcam:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
trying to host "brunch & a movie" for women 27-32, any of yall big into movies? i need suggestions, i'd prefer something fun like bridesmaids or think like a man - but maybe not as well know so that it's not something everyone has already seen. also open to TV shows and/or movies that aren't completely dominated by women. it would be nice to have some black characters, but i know that may be a stretch :sadcam:
What genres of movies are you looking to view? I have to admit, I hate chick flicks, so I don't know any good ones, and I don't watch Tyler Perry movies.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm weird. I really don't like most breakfast foods (e.g. pancakes, HATE eggs, etc.)

Even worse: cream of wheat, grits, etc. Scust at the texture.

I'll usually just do fruit and toast with some juice. Bacon is the shyt, though.

:why: you taking shots at my breakfast :damn: that's oatmeal too grits are something I dont eat.

I hate pancakes.

You too :upsetfavre:
Song is too perfect :hamster:
I don't want to say :sadcam:
Any time I talk about a boy I'm interested in, shyt hits the fan like a week later. :wow:
:leon: well hold that and keep having fun.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What genres of movies are you looking to view? I have to admit, I hate chick flicks, so I don't know any good ones, and I don't watch Tyler Perry movies.

lol, definitely don't want TP movies :no: i'm not big into chick flicks either, but most of the crowd is...i also don't want any dpressing shyt like waiting to exhale or idealistic crap like love jones....i don't know, i want something that has "haha" moments but also reflects contemporary life, if that makes any sense.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
At the rate i'm eating spinach i might have to start twerking for some to keep up the demand .

tumblr_mg11veruzT1rqhpqfo1_500.gif

I like this shyt :ehh: jye different

tumblr_m7pbiajIDB1qadtazo1_500.jpg

Binary

Banned
Daps
I'm :noah: for you, he sounds :whew:

Honestly, I started talking to him since I've been on the site or so, it wasn't awkward or anything. I just thought of it as dinner with a friend. Meh, it was nice to go out since I don't usually go out.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Babies fresh out the womb are ugly and I wish people quit posting pics of them.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
So I met my first coli member and he was surprisingly cool. We went to a sport bar, I had one beer, I got drunk off it, couldn't finish my food (took it home). Lots of talking, it was fun.I told him I wanted to go for ice cream :beli: but the basketball games were on. Hopefully I'll see him again :manny:

And that was my Friday night :takedat:

i'm glad @Broke Wave showed you a good time

Last edited by a moderator: