Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Happy Birthday to my favorite Diva and overall second favorite female artist of all time...

Mariah Carey - Dreamlover - YouTube

It's Aries season :ahh:

This just made me remember that my birthday is in 5 days :stylin:

You aint a real nikka and never been a player if a bish don't got your name tatted :smugdraper:

:myman:

It's two of them out there with mine. I think one has covered it up though... I'm sure his wife was happy when he decided to do that :jawalrus:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
:blessed:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIMMZQJ1H6E]Santigold - Disparate Youth [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Got my first pair of Jordans Evah. Adorable!

This is why I don't go shopping with my mom. She was supposed to pick up some dresses. She didn't get a damn thing, but I got sneakers a eyeshadow. Scored some free samples from sephora though...

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Scandal back on tonite, but not too excited since last week's episode was meh. Now that Pretty Little Liars is over, this is all the tv I have to look forward to all week, I need some new suspense shows ya'll.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really like Starbucks coffee :yes:

I had to add dude back to my block list. I can't stand a nuisance ass nikka and I've told him that you don't NEED to talk to me everyday so stop texting me EVERYDAY...EVERY morning, EVERY afternoon and non stop until I reply back. That's fukking crazy and I don't like you like that (which I've told you) so it's more annoying than flattering.

Him: Good Morning
Me: I'm in training I'll ttyl
Him: *an hour later* You still in training?
Him: Good afternoon
Him: You mad at me?
Him: How was work?

Then he calls, I deny the call and then he texts again!! WTF!!

Just Curious

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scandal back on tonite, but not too excited since last week's episode was meh. Now that Pretty Little Liars is over, this is all the tv I have to look forward to all week, I need some new suspense shows ya'll.

Last week was okay but fitz really needs to let it go. He has been yo-yoing her around fout years. She's isn't innocent because she knew he was married. I find myself rooting for jake but I know once Liv finds out :sadcam:

Revenge is a great show (atleast I think so) the client list is ok

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Last week was okay but fitz really needs to let it go. He has been yo-yoing her around fout years. She's isn't innocent because she knew he was married. I find myself rooting for jake but I know once Liv finds out :sadcam:

Revenge is a great show (atleast I think so) the client list is ok

I liked Revenge in the beginning, but after a while, I got bored with it. Maybe I need to check into the newer episodes and see if the story entices me still.

I used to watch Spartacus till new dude started, but I heard Ganicus is back and I miss my dose of blatant peen and ass on tv, so I'll have to catch up.

I plan to netflix/hulu the following:
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Client List

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I liked Revenge in the beginning, but after a while, I got bored with it. Maybe I need to check into the newer episodes and see if the story entices me still.

I used to watch Spartacus till new dude started, but I heard Ganicus is back and I miss my dose of blatant peen and ass on tv, so I'll have to catch up.

I plan to netflix/hulu the following:
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Client List
Game of Thrones isn't on Hulu or Netflix; you'd have to watch it on hbogo.com