Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Ouch! Hang in there. So sorry for your pain :(
I remember this was the stage my mother wore all her front closing mumus and shirts but any adjustments of the arms would make her face go colorless :to:

That's all I wear right now too, until these nasty ass drains come out next week. Today is actually Day One of no pain medication besides Motrin 800mg. I took out my braids Wednesday, two days after my surgery. I'm doing better than what I thought right now. Hopefully I can continue the progress. I'd like to start working out by the end of next month with weights.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Falling in love with Alton all over again on the Real World.

Watching their friendship develop into a relationship is so sweet.

*sigh* one day

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Back home from doing some gambling. Overall, I managed to bring home 40 dollars extra so yay! lol.

@innocentdevil,

0129_zpsbd86f1f5.gif

I hope you have been enjoying your special day. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Have yall had the blue diamond almonds in butter toffee? The soy wasabi is my shyt, but damn these might be my new favorite.

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
California to visit my cousin. He just had a baby girl!! I'm trying to figure out what else is going on out there since I got a hotel. I'm going th weekend after Coachella :why: :sadbron:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
...how do you negatively criticize something you can't afford? Critism can produce positive effects, but dudes on here negatievly trashing things they can't even buy/have makes no sense...how are you talking about every car is trash and your holding a bus pass, have many seats.

"Responsibility is the key to maturity."