Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:what:

a teaspoon. It doesn't say that shyt on the jar? If it does you should punch yourself for a lack of reading skills.

:pacspit: Bish i was at the store I'm sitting in the parking lot bout to stroll in the gym.

Imma fukk you up I'm tryna learn :damn:

I hope you sit on a thumb tack :obama:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
If you're going to smoke weed and drink while oregnant, then brag about it, you shouldn't be so surprised at the consequence of a stillborn.
The man upstairs saved that child from unfit parents pretty much :yeshrug:
[End insensitive rant]

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
The Pioneer Woman got me so hungry...biscuits and gravy, ham, hash brown egg cups, fruit salad..I want to live at her house! :damn:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
If you're going to smoke weed and drink while oregnant, then brag about it, you shouldn't be so surprised at the consequence of a stillborn.
The man upstairs saved that child from unfit parents pretty much :yeshrug:
[End insensitive rant]

:obamawtf:

With everything I'm going thru, I may not be able to have what she so willingly destroyed. I hope she loses all reproductive function, dumb bytch. :birdman:

Sorry, I'm a bit sensitive today... No pain pills since midnight last night. Trying to ween myself off.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Im not a beyonce fan so i dont care about the message of bow down. I just care that it sucks

Im tired of hearing sucky shyt on my radio

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:obamawtf:

With everything I'm going thru, I may not be able to have what she so willingly destroyed. I hope she loses all reproductive function, dumb bytch. :birdman:

Sorry, I'm a bit sensitive today... No pain pills since midnight last night. Trying to ween myself off.
Ouch! Hang in there. So sorry for your pain :(
I remember this was the stage my mother wore all her front closing mumus and shirts but any adjustments of the arms would make her face go colorless :to: