Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
tumblr_md7ceuMfS31qgy74uo1_400-1.jpg

This week's show was okay. I'm glad that the hiatus is over nonetheless.

When will Mellie get a clue? She had Fitz confiding in her but she blew it and he has once again shut her out of his life...literally.

tumblr_mk1sudi4571r7i2rko4_250_zps6f44a56e.gif

I can't find it in myself to feel too bad for Mellie because she has been present through all the misdeeds, (Defiance, the affair, et cetera) and 'okay-ed' the situations due to her need for power. I mean at the end of the day, people will only do what one allows. On another note, I was a fan of how she was styled (sans the hair) this episode.

Abby...

tumblr_inline_mk1ortnKG11qz4rgp_zps60769f0a.gif

Is anyone really supposed to believe that Abby wouldn't have done the same thing that Harrison did? :childplease: Also she must have had a slight case of amnesia, because when her and David reunited it was short lived due to him not trusting her, which he had a reason not to but still.

Speaking of those who love to play the victim, Fitz needs to get over what happened with Defiance as it pertains to Olivia's involvement.

tumblr_mk1p4isVo01s54iyyo2_400_zps3a567252.gif

Should be interesting to see how Olivia reacts to Fitz bringing Jake into her life. That ending shot of Jake was creepy as hell. No he's not a total weirdo, but his intentions have now been askew due to his personal fixation on Olivia.

Lastly, I am enjoying 'The Adventures of Huckleberry Quinn.' Huck is back to washing his ass, and Quinn has other things to do than obsessing about her past life. :tu:

Next week looks as if it will pick up steam. Not saying this week episode wasn't enjoyable but for me it doesn't have a repeat factor. *shrugs*

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Ladies have you started spring/summer shopping? All the cute shyt is flying off the racks quick.

I saw a dress in a store window yesterday, went back to get it today and it was gone:pacspit:

Got some fire pairs of sandals tho:blessed:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
i feel sorry for her tho i wouldn't wish that shyt on anybody but at the same time how it happened tho i still feel like karma is a bytch and is truly real.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Ladies have you started spring/summer shopping? All the cute shyt is flying off the racks quick.

I saw a dress in a store window yesterday, went back to get it today and it was gone:pacspit:

Yes...I bought two really cute hats. Hopefully I actually wear them because my they usually just sit around.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Sigh, why can't they let me live? fukk man.

baby, this is tame compared to the old days.

you keep doing you, sooner or later, they would have
to respect it whether they agree or not.

get passed wanting to be liked or being agreeable, then you've
solved your problem

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Nah I always wait. I don't want to buy some fly outfit for summer only to find out I'll be knocked up and showing by the time I wear it.:why:

Binary

Banned
Daps
Ladies, be jelly. Shemar Moore will be at the club in a week :ohlawd:

I need to get a pic with him :noah:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
@Binary

i been meaning to ask you, your avi pic, thats the michelle obama hair?

487995_10152693974345092_389582781_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: