Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxLTwtJzYv4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxLTwtJzYv4[/ame]

:sadbron:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
After doing the BC twice, I finally celebrated 1 entire year natural....

Only to realize that it's all going to fall out by the end of May :sadbron:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Congrats :salute:

But why is it going to fall out by the end of May?:to:

I start Chemotherapy the end of April/Beginning of May. Takes about 3 treatments for hair to start falling out. :to:

Good thing about it is, I won't have to shave for quite some time :steviej:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I start Chemotherapy the end of April/Beginning of May. Takes about 3 treatments for hair to start falling out. :to:

oh em gee... I'm sorry to hear that, but I am hopeful and prayerful that you will make a full recovery:myman:.

It's just hair and you are already beautiful with or without it :hug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You have Cancer, mama? I'm sorry to hear that. I don't have any hair so let me know if you want to have a bald head night out.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
oh em gee... I'm sorry to hear that, but I am hopeful and prayerful that you will make a full recovery:myman:.

It's just hair and you are already beautiful with or without it :hug:

:hug:

You have Cancer, mama? I'm sorry to hear that. I don't have any hair so let me know if you want to have a bald head night out.

:leon:

This actually sounds like fun :jawalrus:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston

My mom went ahead and shaved it early because it was itching and hurting her scalp during the shedding process. Her hair came back really strong after she was done with treatment. I wish you well during your treatment, hon.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
My mom went ahead and shaved it early because it was itching and hurting her scalp during the shedding process. Her hair came back really strong after she was done with treatment. I wish you well during your treatment, hon.

Thank you ma'am. I was thinking about cutting it early so I don't have to worry about hair shedding all over my apartment. I hate hair balls being everywhere!

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.

Mine did something similar. Soon as she got diagnosed she went and got a haircut. I don't think she was comfortable shaving her head though.

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this @yeahisaidit. You're in my thoughts. Hope you have your fam and friends rallying around you.

Last edited by a moderator:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Thank you ma'am. I was thinking about cutting it early so I don't have to worry about hair shedding all over my apartment. I hate hair balls being everywhere!

I think my mom shaved hers after the 2nd treatment cause of the soreness.

I had untreated hypothyroidism for years that caused clumps of hair to fall out in early 2012. When I moved a few weeks ago and was cleaning behind my washer/dryer and fridge, I expected to find dog hair that slipped through or dust bunnies and all I found was oodles and oodles of my own hair :( I shoulda cut mine off during the start of regrowth instead of trying to preserve my thin little paintbrush pony tail :heh:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Mine did something similar. Soon as she got diagnosed she went and got a haircut. I don't think she was comfortable shaving her head though.

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this @yeahisaidit. You're in my thoughts. Hope you have your fam and friends rallying around you.

Thank you. And my people are supporting me. :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's nothing better than someone constantly referring to someone as "average" or ugly and they finally have the nerve to drop their pic. The face only a mother can love ass nikkas.