Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Only 2 1/2 weeks in and these twists might be on their way out :noah: I'm really tryna make it to 4 weeks. 10 more days. 10 more days.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i207H93b6JCIW.gif

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Distance yourself and basically fall off of the face of the earth:lolbron:

i know about that one. but i was thinking as a person who loves to get closure, i sure am tight lipped when i want to stop fukking with a person. so i was thinking there was a better way to go about it so she knows her "faults" (to me at least) and can correct them for the next friend

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Fridge full :win:

Belly full :ahh:

House clean :noah:

Twas the busiest Sunday in a while but I'm grateful for the little things.

:thumbsup:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went to coworkers house last night, chilled, and had dinner with dude. I actually had a really fun time. Dude is destined to win my heart tho:snoop:.

I have never had any guy in my 25 yrs of living try to be with me this badly. Idk whether it is persistance or thirst:manny:.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know about that one. but i was thinking as a person who loves to get closure, i sure am tight lipped when i want to stop fukking with a person. so i was thinking there was a better way to go about it so she knows her "faults" (to me at least) and can correct them for the next friend

If you want to outline why you don't like her, that's cool but the truth of the matter is she probably doesn't feel she has a problem so it will be wasted effort on your behalf. If who she is, isn't working for you, then leave her alone. Someone else might like all the faults you think she has.