Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I had cramps on the last day of my cycle last month :sadcam:. shyt hit while I was at work all up in my back and stomach. Hopefully it doesn't happen again :snoop:

I had a dream my 3 exs and fiance where having a round table discussion on how to deal with me and keep me happy :merchant:. I know I'm difficult but dang the things I heard were pretty spot on which is scary.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had cramps on the last day of my cycle last month :sadcam:. shyt hit while I was at work all up in my back and stomach. Hopefully it doesn't happen again :snoop:

I hate when the cramps come out of nowhere and hit you like a damn frieght train :snoop:you go from being happy to being miserable in like 3 seconds. I'm at work now on straight struggle mode cus I'm cold as hell, back hurt, stomach hurt, and just feeling all around shytty. :sadcam:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Heard my babys heartbeat for the first time yeterday. :wow:

When he showed me the babys head I was :birdman: But once I heard that heartbeat all I could do was :to:

Cant wait to go back thursday and find out the gender

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Just peeped @ThickyRozay avi :whoo:

Ny boobs :obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
:why: I can't believe I'm sick again- this is the 4th time since December. Now my bf tryna tell me not to go running today- "Rest, get better... blah blah." :smh: I need to run dammit. Can't be out here like :flabbynsick: