Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
@Juicy ....I've had this ghetto barbie twerk video playing for hours only so I can listen to the song :dead: :snoop: I hope nobody walks in while I'm trying to hit replay.

Last edited by a moderator:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Beyonce is such an amazing performer but this Oprah interview is so uncomfortable to watch. I wish her vocab bank had more words than "beautiful" and "very much". Therr were points where Oprah tried to say something semi-deep and you could see by Bey's face that she couldnt process it at all.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Every time I touch my sisters belly the baby stops moving :sadbron: He hasn't kicked for me not one cotdamn time. That's ok tho......In 18 years lil man gone get a mouth full from me. I'm good at holding grudges :birdman:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every time I touch my sisters belly the baby stops moving :sadbron: He hasn't kicked for me not one cotdamn time. That's ok tho......In 18 years lil man gone get a mouth full from me. I'm good at holding grudges :birdman:

:pachaha: you a trip

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Beyonce is such an amazing performer but this Oprah interview is so uncomfortable to watch. I wish her vocab bank had more words than "beautiful" and "very much". Therr were points where Oprah tried to say something semi-deep and you could see by Bey's face that she couldnt process it at all.

:pachaha:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

I won't lie, that shyt feels weird as hell.

Beautiful, but weird. This person literally grabbed
my hand and made me touch their stomach to feel
their baby kick and I almost jumped outta my skin.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Goodmorning
vutjo.jpg
:smugbiden:

Cappy77

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I need a dress for a party this weekend. I know I need to wear something already in my closet but I just don't want to.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Stayed up all night with you crazy mofos on tiny chat....I really SHOULD be doing homework....(*yawn X 3)

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
been up since around 2amish. feel like a zombie. really think it is my bed but i am trying to hold off until i move. do not see the point of buying on now just to move it in a month.

my next b/f is going to be a ______. he is just too fine.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I decided that I'm going to start dancing again, at least semi-professionally. I've missed it over the years, and I've gotten a little rusty (no pun intended LOL), but it's something I love so I'm gonna go ahead and do it, just to see if I can.