Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Binary

Banned
Daps
Why do people talk like I'm not going to hear about? White girls forgot, I don't running my mouth to a million people and not say the same shyt to me. Then I catch them and they're like bbbbbbbbut I didn't say anything. Listen bytch :pacspit:

I'm pissed lmaoo

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last night I took an amazing shower, got out and slathered on my beloved unrefined shea butter, put my pjs on and went to bed.

I woke up and my skin is soooooo moist and soft:blessed:. I need to start doing this more often.

However, I woke up early and spent 15 mins trying to style my hair only to end up leaving it down again :snoop:.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Last night I took an amazing shower, got out and slathered on my beloved unrefined shea butter, put my pjs on and went to bed...
A long, hot, thorough, p.m. shower (shave everything + exfoliate w/long-handle body brush) AND my hair is right?

PLEASE.
Can't nobody tell me NOTHIN'.

I am zestfully clean from scalp to sole. u_u

--> aq out <--

Daps
528574_612396505443317_510394655_n.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of before bed showers, last night I got out of the shower and decided to put some lavender oil on. I put maybe the size of a dime or a little more in my hand rubbed it around my neck and put some in my hair. A few minutes later MY SKIN WAS ON FIRE!!! It was the worse feeling ever, even my scalp was tingling. I started googling and they said that a lot of people have lavender oil allergies so I'm thinking I developed one. It could have been the soap I was using in collaboration with the oil but whatever it was had me sleeping with a cold rag around my neck. I never saw any inflammation or rash but my skin was burning like crazy.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Speaking of before bed showers, last night I got out of the shower and decided to put some lavender oil on. I put maybe the size of a dime or a little more in my hand rubbed it around my neck and put some in my hair. A few minutes later MY SKIN WAS ON FIRE!!! It was the worse feeling ever, even my scalp was tingling. I started googling and they said that a lot of people have lavender oil allergies so I'm thinking I developed one. It could have been the soap I was using in collaboration with the oil but whatever it was had me sleeping with a cold rag around my neck. I never saw any inflammation or rash but my skin was burning like crazy.

gimme a vitamix :wtb:

also, dilute your damn oils woman!! get a lil pump bottle and add a bit of witch hazel and distilled water and your essential oil of choice and it turns into a quick pillow misting spray ....and hopefully keeps you from burning

i also do the same thing with tea tree and rosemary oils to refresh my yoga mats

i just started using clove oil and that shyt is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT as fukk

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Girl, you gotta dilute essential oils LOL

They are skrong as hell.