Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'm pre diabetic :(

just found out....despite all the fukking weight and diet management i go through....my genetics ain't shyt :mad:

jesus be the glucose testing strip co-pay

I know exactly how you feel. :wow: I have to constantly watch wtf I eat and keep my weight down because I am at an increased risk for Diabetes and I have pcos that gets worse the more bs I eat and the heavier I get:sadcam:.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
I know exactly how you feel. :wow: I have to constantly watch wtf I eat and keep my weight down because I am at an increased risk for Diabetes and I have pcos that gets worse the more bs I eat and the heavier I get:sadcam:.

:sadcam::sadcam: i've pcos tooo....he said thats why my ass on this diabetic cusp....hormones on that :umad: tip

make a change breh...don't eat bs!....we can be a two woman support group...i can't live like this...and i wanna have babies....on my naturalista home water birth tip...can't do that shyt if ima fat azz high blood shuuuga havin heffa on that high risk life

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam::sadcam: i've pcos tooo....he said thats why my ass on this diabetic cusp....hormones on that :umad: tip

make a change breh...don't eat bs!....we can be a two woman support group...i can't live like this...and i wanna have babies....on my naturalista home water birth tip...can't do that shyt if ima fat azz high blood shuuuga havin heffa on that high risk life

when did you get diagnosed? :wow: My doc told me last yr :to:

Most def @ support group! :salute: I too want to have babies and I worry about that often.

I wanna have a home birth too:gladbron: lol

What are you doin now to get everything in check?

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear I was :dead: in Zumba earlier. It was the grace that got me through that hour of intensity :wow:. That was a good ass work out though.