Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
@Juicy STOP FRONTING!

dean%20cry.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me tell you about this bra though!!! (because I know you all have been dying to hear about it). This hoe is lifting AND separating. Titties on :salute: status. Just neck and boobs.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every 2-3 days? Girllll I was taught to do exfoliate every two weeks! :dwillhuh::ohhh:

Thank you for the advice. :smile: You don't use any lotions? I've used stuff like Suave all my life. I'm not sure if it's really good for my skin but I keep buying it anyways. :no:

Girl no!:russ: As black women our skin cell turnover rate is 2xs faster than white women so we can and should exfoliate more often than they do.

I use lotions on my body but if it is not designed to be used on my face I don't use it. Only because I will break out and be pissed the hell off lol. But if something is working for you.. please continue. My skin is just high damn manitenance:to:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
My face breaks out a lot, so maybe it is the lotion. :to: I'll switch it up and give you an update Bonita. One time I had a huge ass zit on my nose, went to dermatologist and he gave me this cream that rid of it. These days I'm getting zits about once a month. shyt drives a girl loco. :no:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Girl no!:russ: As black women our skin cell turnover rate is 2xs faster than white women so we can and should exfoliate more often than they do.

I use lotions on my body but if it is not designed to be used on my face I don't use it. Only because I will break out and be pissed the hell off lol. But if something is working for you.. please continue. My skin is just high damn manitenance:to:
I'm glad my skin isn't too finicky, cause I'd be in trouble (I'm so lazy LOL)

I use black soap and some Oil of Olay face moisturizer, and that's about it.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad my skin isn't too finicky, cause I'd be in trouble (I'm so lazy LOL)

I use black soap and some Oil of Olay face moisturizer, and that's about it.

My skin is :snoop:

However, I have noticed that when I cut out eating all that bs and increased my water intake, my skin improved a lot.:smugbiden:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
hate looking for a new job.
just can't stay at this one.
this cat is a class a a$$hole.
why he keep anyone. eughhh

While on the skin topic. I use Lancome and Clinique products. From the drug store I use Olay. Cetaphil is some good shyt for those with sensitive skin.