Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
@ANewClassic Aye babbeh....I don't remember if you stated it or not but when you henna'd your hair did you notice thicker strands? :leostare: I've read that it has the potential to do that.

I'm on a quest for a thick and luxurious mane and I plan to get one by any means necessary :scheme: Beleedat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@ANewClassic Aye babbeh....I don't remember if you stated it or not but when you henna'd your hair did you notice thicker strands? :leostare: I've read that it has the potential to do that.

I'm on a quest for a thick and luxurious mane and I plan to get one by any means necessary :scheme: Beleedat.

Stop eating processed foods and you'll see a big difference in your hair. Not picking on you specifically but changes in diet usually have positive affects on the hair and skin.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Random: Today is my favorite female singer's birthday, Anita Baker. I play Anita a lot through the week, but to celebrate (lol) I'm gonna be playing her music today in heavy rotation as I run errands, package things, and whatnot.

tumblr_ltdtonffvC1qe8e2to1_400.gif

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Token: I'm not even sure, I didn't notice, but I have relatively thick hair anyway.
I should be doing another henna treatment in a couple days. I'll try to pay attention to that this time.

@kiki Welcome!!

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I had plans of doing wash n go this week.
With this cold weather. Might have to call it off.
Looking for some new styling products.
In the cream type dept. Any suggessions?.
I have thick curly 4aish hair.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Speaking of hair, listened to a girlfriend throw shade 'cause my hair's in need of TLC.

"Oh girl I know this Dominican lady that do perms, I could hook you up. Your hair prolly long as hell."

Instead of feeling bad it just reminded me to go wig shopping after the TLC so this frigidity won't fukk up my momentum. :laugh: