Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:laff: @ KnowledgeIsQueen

My son trained me well! :laugh:

The 1st time he bust his head, I thought I was a horrible parent. I ran out and purchased all types of devices and contraptions to prevent him from falling. NONE OF THEM WORKED :dry:

So when my daughter fell, I didn't feel any guilty only accomplishment :obama:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So one of the Intern's last day is today. So I suggested we get him a card and some cake. Since it's only 4 of us, I was just going to grab some slices of cake from the bakery at a grocery store near us since they were on sale for $1. The slices are generous and honestly no one ever wants to clean up cake (but they want to fukking eat it ) so the individual slices are super easy to clean.

So this woman, who has turned this into some grand event...email to the entire staff type shyt, says she'll take care of the cake. Why did this bytch bring back two dozen donuts? In what world is donuts a cake? And WHY would you present donuts, in the middle of the afternoon as a going away dessert? I swear I HATE people.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My part-time job makes us turn the damn heat off every night. So a building with a 917 person capacity, no insulation and mainly concrete has ZERO fukking heat on during the day and it's 20 some degrees outside. Ridiculous.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So turning the heat off EVERY NIGHT after being on for a few hours is better than keeping it on for a few days? I mean do you turn your heat off every night and only turn it on when you're home? Son is really trying to play me for the fool.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
@Marty Kaan
@Nonya Bee

They have a shirt for the
fXi2Z.png
tumblr_mc5fc1tFhL1qe7f0yo1_1280.jpg

bytch Please Barbie (Pre-Order) - sorellaBoutique - Sorella Boutique

Last edited by a moderator: