Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
They selling SheaMoisture products at my local Walmart now....

b0e.gif

You ain't walkin out over to Tookaville jojosworld risking your life for some damn lotion :damn:

Let me get your mailing address I gotchu :blessed:

Let @msims00 go :beli:

Last edited by a moderator:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
My appetite has been all over the place..like seriously..I'm craving homemade frito pies..this is what happens when I get bored, I start looking for things to eat.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My appetite has been all over the place..like seriously..I'm craving homemade frito pies..this is what happens when I get bored, I start looking for things to eat.

Go to the gym. I have a hula hoop and I'm going to start hooping when I'm bored instead of eating up every damn thing.

-------------------

I've been having dreams about light skin guys. I'm slowly selling out.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Go to the gym. I have a hula hoop and I'm going to start hooping when I'm bored instead of eating up every damn thing.

You have such positive ideas all the time :hug:.but I'm sitting under the dryer, never had a gym membership, and frito pies been calling my name all freaking day..
I don't mind putting on a lil weight, its just stress and no sex got my appetite weird right now..

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
You ain't walkin out over to Tookaville jojosworld risking your life for some damn lotion :damn:

Let me get your mailing address I gotchu :blessed:

Let @msims00 go :beli:

:usure: Broke I'd walk across a minefield if it meant keeping my ish in order.

Lmaoooo...you must really miss @msims :mjpls: Cause you can't stop talmbout him.

I got 32,000 pounds of bath and bodyworks shyt that I picked up in Ohio.

Who wanna make a deal? :win:

:noah: Breh if you could just swing thru Chicago and drop off a couple bottles of that there Secret Wonderland I'd be forever pleased.

*Goes to check for sales :(*

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
:usure: Broke I'd walk across a minefield if it meant keeping my ish in order.

Lmaoooo...you must really miss @msims :mjpls: Cause you can't stop talmbout him.

:noah: Breh if you could just swing thru Chicago and drop off a couple bottles of that there Secret Wonderland I'd be forever pleased.

*Goes to check for sales :(*

Already passed thru Chicago, I spent too much time out there already :snoop: Altho, them runs for Sony that i did were :whoo: especially when it sent me to Miami.

I'm damn near on the west coast now.I'll see what I can do tho once I get to the building. Companies always giving out free shyt. Hopefully they are as generous as the people at Hershey's.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Already passed thru Chicago, I spent too much time out there already :snoop: Altho, them runs for Sony that i did were :whoo: especially when it sent me to Miami.

I'm damn near on the west coast now.I'll see what I can do tho once I get to the building. Companies always giving out free shyt. Hopefully they are as generous as the people at Hershey's.

If you ever get a flat screen 50" I guess, let me know LOL!...no for real though, like let me know.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've mentioned this before, but I'm not natural (was natural til I was 16, I perm every 4 months.) My co-worker is natural. She throws shade about it every. single. day. It's awkward because I'm working. fukk are we talking about hair for?

I've always been one of those "It's JUST hair" people so it annoys me.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
All this hair talk......I've been natural almost 2 years and I still don't know what my hair type is :ld:

I don't know the letter and don't care either but based on the pictures I've seen on hair sites I'm without question type 4. That's all I go by and even then I make my own adjustments according to how my hair reacts to certain products.

I've mentioned this before, but I'm not natural (was natural til I was 16, I perm every 4 months.) My co-worker is natural. She throws shade about it every. single. day. It's awkward because I'm working. fukk are we talking about hair for?

I've always been one of those "It's JUST hair" people so it annoys me.

She knows you used to be natural? And wanna throw shade?

You might have to hit her with the :leostare: one time. And then follow up with "I don't care though."

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She knows I perm. I don't think she knows I used to be natural. I just kind of smile and nod.

Another annoying work thing:

People commenting on the caloric content of my food/drinks.

Same co-worker is doing the paleo/no sugar thing.

I brought in a large mocha from Starbucks.

Her: "Do you know how many calories are in that?"
My response: "Yep."

What I feel like saying: Not nearly as many as it must have taken you to get your muffin top.