Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
So awkward when the maid comes in and I'm just sitting here chilling. I told her to only give us new towels and tissue but she's doing the whole room. :snoop:

#firstworldproblems

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
hope my soaps come out this cute

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0qok8m2s5I&feature=related"]~ Lollipop ~ Soap Cutting May 14, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Always remember just b/c he attends church every Sunday, knows his Bible, sings in the choir, and goes to Bible study every Wednesday..... does not mean he is a good dude....My home girl just got super played.......:mjpls::scusthov:

Had an aunt that found this out the hard way. I couldn't even feel sorry for her dumb ass. How do you date/fukk a dude for a year but never been to his house.

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps

Had an aunt that found this out the hard way. I couldn't even feel sorry for her dumb ass. How do you date/fukk a dude for a year but never been to his house.

She found out he had girl friend today...:leon:....callin my phone and what not....:comeon:..I told her in the beginning that if he wanted her, he would make time for her.....on fb she got the after shocks of her life...now she lookin like....:wtf:....

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Always remember just b/c he attends church every Sunday, knows his Bible, sings in the choir, and goes to Bible study every Wednesday..... does not mean he is a good dude....My home girl just got super played.......:mjpls::scusthov:

Most horrible, lying, two faced, shiesty people I know attend church twice a week :mjpls:

nene1985

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Northwest by way of Dallas

People get fooled everyday, you can't just talk the Jesus talk, you have to walk the Jesus walk and be about that life.