Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Ive been M.I.A. in random thoughts...spent yesterday with my male and female besties..went to brunch..had mimosas and crab cakes..then we went to a sports bar right after that and had margarita's and more food...I was drunk and passed out by 9:30...sooo much fun.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went returning today. My daughter's attention span tapped out so I still have one more store to hit but things went well regardless. The ones I had to sent back via mail are going to take way too long for my liking but what can I do? Nothing.

I had a doctor's appointment today and she told me what I already knew. I just have to do better with this diet shyt. Not as easy as I thought it would be.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
all this shyt i gotta do today for a 4 hr party :to:

Next nye im just gonna stay in and drink :youngsabo:

Any who.....be safe yall....pour up n get this bytch crackin :dj2:

SN, I'm wearing a hi lo skirt with no tights tonight :haha:

Im gonna get sick :troll:

HAPPY NEW YEARS LADIES!!!!

p.s. I'm coming back for my crown in tlr in 2013 :steviej:

Last edited by a moderator:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Went iceskating today. I havent been in forever. I felt like a little kid out there. I went with my family and it reminded me of when we used to go every year around this time.

My family is having a family dinner before the countdown tonight. Cant wait for my moms hoppin john. :wow: Then after going downtown I hope people keep it cute tonight and that there are no shootings or brawls or anything. Im wearing a green-goldish sequined dress.

Only thing I cant decide on is if I want to wear my hair big and kinky or sleek and straight. 1st world problems.

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
on the coli... with my bf sound asleep, cuddling me from behind.. when suddenly..

:poke: :poke:

I feel something poking my leg... :wtb:

it kept poking harder & harder.. :mjpls: :lolbron:

I look & then think to myself.. :shaq:

This nikka better be dreaming about me! :youngsabo:

:noah: :noah: :noah: