Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
@Sierra Mist
@So Chi @Colilluminati

post so yall can get these reps :kissy:

Q196H.png
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
@Marty Thee Don I love the show Girls...It should be coming back on Jan. 13th, and there is a thread in the Arcadium for the show.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@Marty Thee Don I love the show Girls...It should be coming back on Jan. 13th, and there is a thread in the Arcadium for the show.

Ive been sleepin on so many good shows :wow:

Is the thread bump'd?

So far my fav character is Hannah.....shes so quirky and weird and she seem to attract weird/awkward guys as well just like me. :haha:

Shoshanna is so unintentional hilarious :laugh: She wants to lose her virginity so bad :snoop:

I'm almost done with episode 9. Hannah's bestfriend is kind of a hater...the british girl making herself lose her own unborn baby left me :scustbey:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
trey songz lookin too damn sexy in texas chainsaw

Just came from Golden Corral.....The food was
EYs8O.png

Sidenote: Chocolate covered strawberries are not the business :beli:.....That is all.

i love golden corral's rolls. thats it

side note: if you really wanna spice up your strawberries a little (im guessin you had those at golden corral), i HIGHLY recommend getting some cream cheese. 1/3c of sugar, whip it together and :feast:

im not big on either but damn every fiber of my being loves strawberries and cream cheese